I saw that movie The Guest on Netflix, the lead Actor used to be a skinny fat guy with turkey neck

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I remember watching The Guest on Netflix pretty good flick and had no idea that was the British actor from Downton Abbey until I searched his name online, the guy looked different. He looked like a southern Pretty boy type from Texas, he didn't have that bloated face his posture was straight and he had an actual jawline.

His transformation to me is impressive because its a realistic one done without steroids and just a clean diet and working out. leaning your face out makes a ton of difference looks wise, he should be a good inspiration for other skinny fat guys who are trying to lose some of that chubby face.

This was him before he worked out and dieted for The Guest

Dan-Stevens_2430187b.jpg

Dan-Stevens.jpg

la-downton-abbey-season-3-portraits_pictures.jpeg

Here he is in The Guest

rehost%2F2016%2F9%2F13%2F4adf27fd-121f-4d23-8a70-767908f8f8da.JPG

81c5c382e721dd71ac3c1913e81c72e8.jpg

large_theguest1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

dan-stevens-shirtless-grab-the-guest.png

Thanks, I was trying to remember the name of that movie so I could see it. Hopefully its still on Netflix (right?) It was recommended to me as a great one to watch.

Thanks, I was trying to remember the name of that movie so I could see it. Hopefully its still on Netflix (right?) It was recommended to me as a great one to watch.

yes its got a good soundtrack has that 80s feel to it, and im an 80s film fan.

Love The Guest. According to the director's commentary Dan Stevens was just coming off of A Walk Among the Tombstones where he played a strung out drug trafficker hence all the weight loss and that he was actually trying to put weight/muscle back on while shooting The Guest.

Dan-Stevens-679x350.jpg

Fucking sick ass film.

Better than 90% of what's out there for sure

The Guest is one of my favorite action movies / thrillers of all time.
Stevenson is a brilliant anti hero.

The soundtrack to that shit is dope. Love me some synthwave.

Dan Stevens played The Beast this year in B&TB. So ya he used to be a freak and went back to being one you could say.

Last edited:
His transformation to me is impressive because its a realistic one done without steroids and just a clean diet and working out.

And how exactly would you know that? Is he your roommate?

From his interviews, why you think he had some extra help?

I don't. I'm not assuming I know if he did or not, especially not based on what he said in an interview.

If he took a designer cocktail to help him shed fat or put on muscle, which is what stars do the vast majority of the time, do you think he would have said that in the interview?

Back