• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"I ripped the condom. Burn. I got you." -- gay man on HIV rampage taunted victims

Because intent matters.

The same reason accidentally killing someone with your car is different than intentionally running them over on the sidewalk.
A Person walking in a sidewalk has nothing to do with a car....Nothing.

A person fucking somebody else without a condom.......Has everything to do with the other person, and responsibility like wearing a condom comes into play.

Intent? Well if a person with HIV has sex with somebody without it, can you really say that the intent was to contaminate them? Or just have sex?

BTW Im not talking about the discussion in OP.

so if you ride in your buddies car and he has drugs and gets pulled over, fuck it you should have known.
That's exactly what happens IRL lol....and it's apple/organges

It fucking sucks for the guy riding who has no idea, doesn't matter, they will lock you up lol....I know it sucks, It happened to one of my friends.

If your having sex unprotected and get HIV after the billion of ads you seen about HIV/Condoms....Yeah it's your fucking fault lol.

the fact that you believe this, should ban you from any further War Room Discussion.

Disgusting, and I will not respond further. Fucking gutter trash.

You are an absolute piece of trash as a person.

LMFAO....So nobody believes in personal responsibility when it comes to this.....but with everything else, it seems the War Room advocates personal responsibility LMFAO.

Bro, if somebody decided to fucking somebody unprotected after they have seen a billion ads on not to fuck without condoms......specially within the gay community...Take responsibility and admit you fucked up.

This is why you shouldn't have unprotected sex.....we all know its fucking risky......and by risky, I don't mean 1 in a trillion chance...I mean it's somewhat likely.

If the other guy doesn't tell em, that's fucked up....but the law shouldn't get involved, because ultimately, that person made the decision to fuck unprotected and they knew, this could happen.

In this case the guy ripped the condom to deliberately infect the other one.
I know but I read this thread....and the other thread about when the California LAw was passed.

It's clear that people think the law should be involved even when both parties agree to have unprotected sex even though they have watched billion of HIV/AIDS ads since middle school.

LMFAO....So nobody believes in personal responsibility when it comes to this.....but with everything else, it seems the War Room advocates personal responsibility LMFAO.

Bro, if somebody decided to fucking somebody unprotected after they have seen a billion ads on not to fuck without condoms......specially within the gay community...Take responsibility and admit you fucked up.

This is why you shouldn't have unprotected sex.....we all know its fucking risky......and by risky, I don't mean 1 in a trillion chance...I mean it's somewhat likely.

If the other guy doesn't tell em, that's fucked up....but the law shouldn't get involved, because ultimately, that person made the decision to fuck unprotected and they knew, this could happen.

Lol. Typical

Different examples.....Apples and Oranges.

A person engaging in unprotected sex, is responsible for what may happen...He/She knows that the other person might have HIV, although its rare, it aint super rare....We are thought that shit since fucking middle school, it is the #1 fear tactic in school...Don't get HIV/AIDS.

In a plane, A person simply buys a ticket, we are never thaught that "OMG be scurred of Airplanes", other than stupid movies/tv shows, its rare as fuck, way more rare than HIV.

Not to mention, a person simply buys a damn ticket, He/she has no responsibility if the plane is safe or not.....Sex takes responsibility by both people.
Nope still stupid.

You ascribe an obligation to one party which we all agree with (protect yourself) and yet you wrongly do not ascribe any obligation to the person who knows they have and could transmit a deadly disease to another person unbeknownst.

By chance do you have a VD and if the other person is not going to protect themselves you have convinced yourself you have no blame if you transmit the disease to them? As that is the only way I could see someone defending something so vile if they have rationalized it for themselves.

All you are doing here is blaming the victim. They deserve it because they did not protect themselves. You talk about personal responsibility for the victim but you ascribe none to the perpetrator.

Know what's fucked? Friend of mine is gay and at least according to what he has said (he's since married now so completely out of the dating scene) there's a portion of gay men that view having HIV as like some badge of honor they need to give to people.
True. There's also a very small but significant part of gay men that want to have HIV. They are called bug chasers. It's a fetish. The reasoning behind this is that to them gay sex is always so nerve wrecking because there's always a huge concern about HIV that once you embrace the danger and actually relax sex becomes very liberating. And once you have the virus in your body you can finally have sex without worry. Of course they are all extremely dysfunctional individuals. It's promiscuity brought to nauseating levels. Disgusting and disturbing as it gets!

Bisexuals creep me out, it’s like they don’t care what they fuck as long as they fuck something. No chicks around???? Well then I’ll just fuck this dude....
We're an uncomplicated bunch of freaks, no doubt.

And the new law includes people giving blood who know they have HIV/AIDS but do not disclose this information.

Plus I'm sure any sane person understands that knowingly exposing someone to many other diseases (especially something like chlamydia) is nowhere near close to being in the same ball park as knowingly exposing someone to HIV/AIDS. But there you go, when it comes to expecting any kind of rationale or common sense, that ship sailed a long time.

This is the person behind the change in the law.

Coubq9mVMAEtsQd.jpg
I can tell he's one of those fucked up promiscuous guys I mentioned above.

A Person walking in a sidewalk has nothing to do with a car....Nothing.

A person fucking somebody else without a condom.......Has everything to do with the other person, and responsibility like wearing a condom comes into play.

Intent? Well if a person with HIV has sex with somebody without it, can you really say that the intent was to contaminate them? Or just have sex?

BTW Im not talking about the discussion in OP.

Better analogy

You get on a rollercoaster and it flys off the track mid ride and you sustain a life altering head injury. Do you think it would matter from a culpability standpoint if the ride operator knew that the track was broken beforehand ?

Absolutely it would and should.

And lol at your little rant about the double standard directed at what I'd presume to be those you perceive as advesarys in the war room. Look in the mirror buddy , you're doing the exact same thing only in reverse , ya hypocrite!

All you are doing here is blaming the victim. They deserve it because they did not protect themselves. You talk about personal responsibility for the victim but you ascribe none to the perpetrator.
It has nothing to do with deserve.

They fucked up.....It comes down to that...They fucked up not wearing a condom.

Responsibility for the perpetrator?I already said, it's fucked up what they did....but why in the fuck should the law get involved?..............Since middle school, yes fucking middle school, every fucking American has known that getting HIV/AIDS when having unprotected sex is possible........This isn't some freak occurrence that nobody ever knew, we have been taught this.

This is why the example of "but but what if you walking the down the street and they ran you over", is completely different.....getting run over while just walking in a sidewalk is literally a freak occurrence, so the perpetrator in the case is 100% at fault since the person walking the side walk has nothing to do what so ever in getting ran over.

Better analogy

You get on a rollercoaster and it flys off the track mid ride and you sustain a life altering head injury. Do you think it would matter from a culpability standpoint if the ride operator knew that the track was broken beforehand ?

Absolutely it would and should.

And lol at your little rant about the double standard directed at what I'd presume to be those you perceive as advesarys in the war room. Look in the mirror buddy , you're doing the exact same thing only in reverse , ya hypocrite!
No that's a bad analogy.

Here's the difference.

Getting on a rollercoaster, you assume it's safe, you assume that the operator did his job and know it's safe.....You know that rollecoaster accidents are like 1 in a billion(inb4 somebody googles this and it's lower, the point is, that it's a freak occurrence).....

Vs

Since Middle school you have been taught to wear a condom, that if you don't wear a Condom, HIV/AIDS might happen...We have been taught this in school, ads, and popular tv culture...You are fucking taught this and you knows it's a risk, if you chose to have unprotected sex..........Unlike a rollercoaster crash, HIV/AIDS actually happens more frequently, it's not a "freak accident" like a rollercoaster crash.

So as you can see...1 you literally have nothing to do about...the other, you have everything to do about since that person chose to have unprotected sex after knowing it was a decent risk since middle school.

The perpetrator in the rollercoaster incident is 100% at fault....The Perpetrator in the HIV/AIDS incident is a fucking dick for not telling the person, but the other person knew it was a pretty damn good risk, and he/she chose to do it.....Huge fuckign difference.

Sometimes when people say it's personal responsibility in the war room, I agree...I just find it hilarious how nobody sees it in this case.

So according to this article it has happened again in Arkansas and Missouri.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/64725...ct-hiv-jailed-50-years-stephen-koch-arkansas/

Maniac, 25, jailed for 50 years after admitting INTENTIONALLY contracting HIV in order to infect others

A MAN has been jailed after admitting he intentionally contracted HIV so he could infect other people with the deadly virus.

Stephen Koch from Arkansas, USA, was sentenced on Monday to 50 years in prison for the sick scheme.

The 25-year-old was originally arrested on drug charges, before texts revealed he had intentionally infected himself.

Stuart Cearley, chief deputy prosecutor, told the judge Koch had done so ahead of a planned double date.

According to the Northwest Arkansas Democrat Gazette, Judge Robin Green asked: "Just so I can get my brain around this, did I understand the state correctly; Mr Koch intentionally contracted the HIV virus so he could then infect others?"

Koch confirmed this was true, adding that his plans were self destructive and that he also wanted to hurt others.

According to the website, Koch must also register as a sex offender and have a suspended sentence agreement in place for 10 years after he's released.

He was also charged with possession of methamphetamine with intent to deliver, possession of drug paraphernalia, delivery of meth and eight counts of distributing, possessing or viewing matter depicting sexually explicit conduct involving a child.

Just three weeks ago, a Mississippi man was charged with knowingly exposing others to HIV.

News outlets reported Tyrone Ross, 29, was arrested on May 20 as the result of a complaint received against him at a hospital.

Gulfport police Sargent Clayton Fulks said Ross met a man while they were in jail and was intimate with him behind bars.

This right here is exactly the reason why pushing for acceptance or tolerance of groups is utterly retarded. Every group has fucking scumbags. Hes gay so its ok! Get the fuck outta here.

I suppose it shouldn't be unexpected. Much like with the mass shooters, some people are just so selfish and evil other people's lives mean nothing to them

This right here is exactly the reason why pushing for acceptance or tolerance of groups is utterly retarded. Every group has fucking scumbags. Hes gay so its ok! Get the fuck outta here.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Im saying Im not accepting scumbags regardless of their sexual orientation, skin colour or creed. That includes Caitlyn Jenner.

Literally no one is accepting these scumbags or any others.

your first post is gibberish

This is insane, btw.

Back