I rewatched Barao vs TJ and...

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
TJ and his team truely deserves huge respect,coming as such an underdog and putting that performance against one of the best guys out there is really something that I ve never seen before...No doubt he gained me as a huge fan...

TJ and his team truely deserves huge respect,coming as such an underdog and putting that performance against one of the best guys out there is really something that I ve never seen before...No doubt he gained me as a huge fan...

yeah me too, that was an unreal performance

what TJ did was unreal, but honestly Barao's performance made me that much more of a fan of him than TJ. Dude got his ass kicked up and down the whole octagon for 20+ minutes and never gave up. Bad concussion in the first round and still threw bombs as hard as he could.

what TJ did was unreal, but honestly Barao's performance made me that much more of a fan of him than TJ. Dude got his ass kicked up and down the whole octagon for 20+ minutes and never gave up. Bad concussion in the first round and still threw bombs as hard as he could.

lol Barao has balls of steel no doubt,he always tried to counter but TJ was too good for him

i too wrote Tj off but he was very impressive.. I couldn't even remember him letting barao get comfortable enough with his leg kicks.. His control of distance was impressive and seemed like he was winning every exchange.. I went in solely as a fan of barao and still am but TJ proved hes a helluva fighter and has rightfully earned mucho hespect.

Such an underdog?? hmmmm, believe the hype do you?

How did you watch it again? Unless you recorded it or something. I've search online to try and find it because I missed it but I only come acrossed highlights of the fight.

TJ blew my mind. I knew he hugely improved his striking working with Duane, but damn, that was truly a world class performance in MMA striking versus a very, very dangerous guy. Watching forward to his next fight.

did you not see all of TJ's stats prior to the fight?
guy had never been taken down in the UFC
and his only loss since 2011 was Assun

As a big TAM supporter I gave TJ no real chance against Renan. I was dead wrong.

On the other hand, I have been saying for a long time - before it was even booked - that Mendes will dominate Aldo in a rematch.

Given how wrong I was about Dillashaw, I'm now pretty worried about the outcome at UFC 176. :icon_chee

Will rewatch tonight, was kinda drunk Saturday

You needed a rewatch to come to that conclusion? You must be pretty slow.

Back