I really want to see Gustafsson/Mousasi now

PRIDEoftheUFC**

Red Belt
Reaction score
I know Mousasi should fight someone else before he gets to fight Gus and it's likely he's moving to 185 anyway, but how do you think this fight would have went? Do you think Gus would have played it safe with his wrestling (not a knock on him, so don't take it that way), or that he would have stood with Gegard? I'd really like to see a striking battle between them both, two of the best boxers in their division for sure.

Im sure his next fight will be at 185, probably against Carmont.

Gus' reach and height would give Mousasi problems on the feet.

Gus via wrestling. Don't see anyone getting the KO or TKO in this fight.

It would be a really interesting match up but I don't think it's happening.

BUMP.jpg

I remember Mousasi saying he was going all the way up to HW. Then he got wrestlefucked by King Mo and those plans went out of the window.

Gus' reach and height would give Mousasi problems on the feet.

mousasi is better than gus in everything other than overall wrestling. but who knows hes also been working on his tdd for sometime now. gus dodged a bullet by not having to fight mousasi, because he would have never gotten a title shot.

mousasi is better than gus in everything other than overall wrestling. but who knows hes also been working on his tdd for sometime now. gus dodged a bullet by not having to fight mousasi, because he would have never gotten a title shot.

Lmfao!

Did you see Gus last night?

Back