I really miss Korean Zombie in the FW division

rl4090526

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
KZ will be finished his military service in 2016 and I cant fuckin wait.

KZ will make the FW div so much more interesting with all these newbies that came up while KZ was gone.

Imagine KZ vs Conor Holloway Oliveira Barao Stephens Lamas or Swanson

Give KZ anybody he'll make the fight interesting as fuck

I agree. He's one of the best action fighters in the sport. But honestly, Conor puts him down, Oliveira subs him, Hollaway might sub him too. Especially coming off a layoff.

We might never see him shine in the top ten again.

I agree. He's one of the best action fighters in the sport. But honestly, Conor puts him down, Oliveira subs him, Hollaway might sub him too. Especially coming off a layoff.

We might never see him shine in the top ten again.
This, he's wasting years of his peck age window to compete.

KZ is a beast, but it depends on whether this layoff has affected him. If the KZ of old shows up in his long-awaited return, he's not an easy fight for anybody.

I would love to see what a fully uninterrupted training year for Zombie would produce.

Yeah, annoying that he had to leave in his prime.

I was going to buy that awesome Korean Zombie t-shirt but apparently he got screwed over by whoever makes it and gets no money.

KZ is a beast, but it depends on whether this layoff has affected him. If the KZ of old shows up in his long-awaited return, he's not an easy fight for anybody.

He's only 28 and was getting injured a lot before this layoff so I don't think it's bad for him by any means. That shoulder dislocation was horrible.. I expect him to come back even better.

I dunno, maybe this was the best thing for KZ in order to extend his career. The guy had been in numerous wars and his body was beginning to break down. 2 full years to heal as long as he is seriously working on his game may be a good thing, we may see an even more polished KZ come 2017. That maybe an unrealistic expectation, but I don't see how getting his body back to form could hurt him.

He's gonna be 29/30 when he returns... not super old. If he can use this time to heal niggling injuries like he's said, and work on his training, it could be good.

GIVE HIM A TUNE UP FIGHT WHEN HE RETURNS.

Good fighter for sure, would be good for the division

Can't wait, hope the extended break has done wonders for his injuries.

if you're a big KZ fan (which i am), why would you want to see him against conor?

actually even someone like holloway would probably wreck him now (or it would just be fun as fuck). when or if he comes back i'd like to see him get a top 15 ish guy first.

Back