I really hope Bethe wins, don't you?

I used to be a fan when she was coming up, even when she won the SF title, but after that I stopped being a fan. Endless stream of stupid shit and contradictory statements made me turn against her.

I don't believe you. I think you're lying to us sir.

That's the oldest trick in the book for Ronda haters. They 'pretend' as though they used to be a fan in order to give themselves more credibility (so they seem like reasonable people and not haters).

I say prove it.

Cite a single post where you were on board Ronda's war wagon.

If not, it never happened.

Methinks you're a pure hater sir. Always was. Always will be. :icon_lol:

I will never go for a brazilian...but an American first. If your an American, your a trader..lol. Seriously, I will only support the U.S. first. If two fighters are from the U.S. then I will make a decision between the two.

I just do not see how an American can support a Brazilian because when they win they are nothing about the U.S., but, about their country and their pride. So how can one support that if they are not from that country. I know most Americans do no seem to care what country one is from, but, I do. When I watch the olympics, I go for the U.S.

I Hope ronda destroys this brazilian and keep the belt in U.S. soil. She is not perfect but who is. She is dealing with high levels of stress. It changes people. So I do not judge her. Just like I would not tell a soldier during a fire fight how to behave. The stress is so high that it messes with your head. Ronda is fine. She is a warrior and a destroyer. I hope she shuts this brazilian up, then I will wave my flag and say ...yes, I am proud to be an American.

There's a difference between being patriotic, and being a nationalist who refuses to acknowledge that other nations exist.

71bed1fa-7b6e-4bdf-885e-aaf6d53fdc2e.gif

It'd be good for that division to be shaken up. If Ronda continues destroying people and then retires in a few fights undefeated, I think it will leave the division in a pretty shitty place.

I don't believe you. I think you're lying to us sir.

That's the oldest trick in the book for Ronda haters. They 'pretend' as though they used to be a fan in order to give themselves more credibility (so they seem like reasonable people and not haters).

I say prove it.

Cite a single post where you were on board Ronda's war wagon.

If not, it never happened.

Methinks you're a pure hater sir. Always was. Always will be. :icon_lol:

LOL Oh looks like I got exposed by the sherdog detective.

If Ronda wins: the media will again shove "most dominant athlete ever" down everyone's throat. MMA gets more eyeballs than ever, her haters get more butthurt than ever.

If Ronda gets KTFO: her career gets derailed. Her haters rejoice. Her fans get put on suicide watch, Sherdog crashes, crows on the menu for weeks.

Win win situation whatever happens!

i want to see a good fight. no one's really been able to challenge ronda yet. maybe we'll see that championship level boxing that edmund keeps praising

I wish to see Ronda win in merciless fashion, and I feel like I will probably see my wish come true

Back