I predict Fedor's comeback outcome

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Fedor will fight Mir/Arlovski winner, then fight the winner of Werdum/Cain.

And fight on UFC 200 if he didn't fight the winner of Werdum/Cain on UFC 200.

He will be the UFC champion of the world in heavyweight division.

Then, Jon Jones would've probably come back by then and beat Cormier again.

Cormier might wanna move back up to heavyweight then, but I would surely like to see Fedor versus JDS as well.

Then, Fedor would've beaten JDS, Werdum/Cain, Mir/Arlovski.

GOAT will be GOAT again

I want Fedor on the same card as Conor or Ronda, that way he wouldn't have to do five rounds in his come back fight. Hopefully. Though, I don't see many fighters going the distance against Fedor.

*Wait, just saw Brownes suspensions are lifted. They might try to allow Fedor to make a name off Travis Brown instead.

I love Fedor, too, Bro (my favorite fighter even over Belfort). I wish you were correct... but you aren't.
30% chance we ever see him in the UFC.
40% chance that we see him get a title shot, if he does get in the UFC.
25% chance that he wins if he gets a title shot.
5% chance that if he does get a title shot, it will happen in the manner you predicted.
My prediction equates to a 3% chance of him being UFC champion and a 0.15% chance that it is by your predicted method.

So you just go predicting his fights... Not his signing of the UFC or Bellator?

He's small but got away with it because he was constantly high energy.

An old undersized HW will not do good. I hope he does though.

Fedor will win, maybe win again, then lose. He'll be ranked in the Top 10, then Top 5.
Then we'll all argue on whether he was exposed, overrated, GOAT, etc.

And what if you're wrong? Will anyone remember? no.

If you're right, you'll show up in a thread and say "I called it" and people will gloss over the post.

I got my hopes up until I saw his "training camp" in some gymnasium in Russia with a buncha yes men. Nothing has changed.

He needs to join TriStar.

Wrong! I hope Fedor doesn't bother even though i like him and think he is the greatest MMA HW to have ever lived! His style is too out of date for today's world and he would get beaten by most of the top 10 UFC HW's. He is a small HW so the size advantage is also against him.

I love Fedor, too, Bro (my favorite fighter even over Belfort). I wish you were correct... but you aren't.
30% chance we ever see him in the UFC.
40% chance that we see him get a title shot, if he does get in the UFC.
25% chance that he wins if he gets a title shot.
5% chance that if he does get a title shot, it will happen in the manner you predicted.
My prediction equates to a 3% chance of him being UFC champion and a 0.15% chance that it is by your predicted method.

Scott Coker just announced that Fedor will be at a Fan Expo type of event before Bellator Dynamite. I would wager that means there is 100 % chance that Fedor fighting in the UFC is not ever going to happen. Fedor and M1 are trying to bankrupt yet another MMA organization in the North American Market. Fedor will have a 3 fight deal with Bellator. I suggest something along the lines of Fedor vs Kimbo, Couture and Tito as his 3 fights. Then a couple of more in M1 in Russia vs a few cans and off into the sunset again. If he fought 6 times and was 3-3 I would be surprised. If they were in the UFC then he would likely be 1-5.

Last edited:
I like Fedor and I think he is a living Legend... That said, even with his Sambo I can't see him preventing the takedowns and being laid on against DC and maybe even Cain... and I think Werdum submits him again if it goes to the ground.

I want to see him wreck Cain, Travis, and DC though... The guy is a treat to watch

Old living legends die hard in the fight game. He gets smashed in the UFC. I equate it to BJ Penns late fights....great fighter, ton of skill and behind the curve of MMA.

Fedor has been resting and healing while the rest of the worlds top heavyweight have been bludgeoning one another. Fedor is going to be a very well rested, muscle added 38 y/o HW. And look who he would be potentially fighting:

Werdum: Another 38 y/o HW who has been fighting wars of late.

Cain: Now 33, looked just Ok in his last fight, injury plagued.

JDS: 31 years old, but he might as well be 60 now, his last 4 fights took a decade out of him. He's not the same.

Stipe: 33, and hitting his stride.He could be trouble.

Then you have Arlovski, Browne, Rothwell, Hint, Overeem , and Mir. None of them would have a definitive advantage.

Fedor would be competitive if his heart is in it. None of these guys are real world beaters.

Scott Coker just announced that Fedor will be at a Fan Expo type of event before Bellator Dynamite. I would wager that means there is 100 % chance that Fedor fighting in the UFC is not ever going to happen. Fedor and M1 are trying to bankrupt yet another MMA organization in the North American Market. Fedor will have a 3 fight deal with Bellator. I suggest something along the lines of Fedor vs Kimbo, Couture and Tito as his 3 fights. Then a couple of more in M1 in Russia vs a few cans and off into the sunset again. If he fought 6 times and was 3-3 I would be surprised. If they were in the UFC then he would likely be 1-5.

Well, thats the beauty of the internet. You are allowed whatever stupid opinions you want and nobody can embarrass you in person for it.

I would love Fedor to fight Cain JDS DC and jones. I think Fedor would lose in brutal fashion to all those guys but it would be a hell of a fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back