I Not Feelings Well

• Thread starter Drunk Ed Taylor
  • Start date
Damn dude, you got a lot of fans Mr. Taylor. Sorry about yer dad

I'm not going out today, but have a great party to go to tomorrow with one of my classmates, gotta tell you guys, she is almost making me drop the player lifestile...

Second Shot has certainly made himself look like a stupid newb.

Ed!@!@ What did I tell you about drinking? Look what it did to your father. You don't want to end up like that.

Drunken Ed Taylor has to be one of the best gimmicks ever. EVER!

Fuck that. Go to it Ed. When you're drunk, VOD can't get his hands on you. Consider it an incentive.

RC's just looking for another name for his list.

Originally posted by Drunk Ed Taylor
I NOTS KNOCK OFF I REAL ED TAYLOR AND STUFFS. CYBERCOMA GUY TELL ME THAT I BE MODERATORS IF I HAVE DRUNK ACCOUNT LIKE MEATFIST GUY SO I GETS DRUNK SO I CAN POST A LOT AND THEY LETS ME IN BOOTH.

That's right Ed, but you have to stop making sense first. Maybe have a few more drinks.

Ed fuck you. I hope you burn in the hell that you have created for yourself you little 6 year old shit.

I wish you had a herion problem instead of a drinking problem since I don't think being a alchoholic is painful enough. I hope you and your gimmick both rot in hell shit guy.

LOOK ME....LOOK ME...I THAT CONRAD GUY AND I NOTS THINKS ANYTHING FUNNIES ANYMORE BECAUSE MY ANTI FORUMS NOT HERE AND I LOSES AVATAR WITH BLACK MANS WITH FUNNIES HAT. FUCK YOU!

You guys are really hurting his chances here, he needs substance to the thread to make the booth.

Conrad dude, you're lame dude. Go back to karate black dude av.

Spongedude, you're gay and you're a fuckin idiot...thanks for your time dude

Spongedude, you're gay and you're a fuckin idiot...thanks for your time dude

Originally posted by Saul T Balls
Conrad dude, you're lame dude. Go back to karate black dude av.

Speaking of lame and personna's, praytell your D, U, & E keys lose their spring.

Back