I never thought i could have root for Bisping one day

arridude

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
herb-dean-dropped-the-ball-again-bisping-criticises-ufc-officia.hashed.a2a2c25a.desktop.story.wide.jpg

Outstanding fight and performance for both fighters, but man u got to love Bisping yesterday night.

I think the motivation played a lot for him in this fight, but i don't remember any recent Bisping's fight that shows so much skills from a fighter considered from the most MMA fans a "gate-keeper" and a despicable person.

Yesterday Bisping's performance showcased:
-great cardio like always
-crisp hands
-aggressiveness
-braveness until the end
-fair play and respect for his opponent
-he was focused all the time and Silva never got in his mind

I'm not blaming Silva for what happened. U must protect yourself all the time inside the octagon, but i really felt bad for Bisping immediately after that huge flying knee landed, probably because the great performance that Bisping was puttin on until that moment..

BIG RESPECT to the GOAT that probably should have won the fight considering the damages iflicted: 40 years old and he looked fucking fresh in the 5th round WTF i couldn't believe it.

WHAT A FIGHT

048_Anderson_Silva_and_Michael_Bisping.0.0.jpg

699_Anderson_Silva_vs_Michael_Bisping.0.0.jpg

hi-res-cfaacd49c05be37069564b7766e9e5ee_crop_north.jpg

hi-res-9d075020c2efe701f63aec287cfa1b24_crop_north.jpg

31A1BD9B00000578-0-image-a-22_1456654457033.jpg

GettyImages-512721632.0.jpg

EP-160229120.jpg&MaxW=960&imageVersion=default&NCS_modified=20160228065732

Agreed. Over the years bisping became likeable especially after TUF. I used to not be a fan but slowly but surely he grew on me. I think it was work ethic, sense of humor (the guy can laugh at himself), family man, and non bias analysis.

Yup, Bisping is a warrior. Well, In that fight he was.

For a guy who isn't gifted in any area, he's carved out quite the career.
A couple of occasions last night a great number of fighters would have curled up and called it quits.
Michael has his defining fight, regardless of how you scored it, he showed skill and courage and it was against Anderson fuckin' Silva.

Back