• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"I Never Heard Obama Call for Unity"

Don't cry too hard:

family_2076065b.jpg
tenor.gif

Inciting race wars and riots? No problem. Beer summit. That'll fix everything.

abc_gma_tapper_090731_ms.jpg

Obama was the most divisive president we have ever had and almost everyone knows it even if they won't admit it.

Obama was the most divisive president we have ever had and almost everyone knows it even if they won't admit it.
yeah racists hated a colored president.. even you can see that

edit: i meant even an idiot... nvm

I find that to be one of his faults. Not that I think all cops are bad or that supporting them is bad, just that I think he supports cops for the wrong reasons as evidenced by him pardoning Arpaio despite his egregious actions that got him the contempt charge in the first place. He supports them because he sees them as "on his team" regardless of what they do.

I disagree with that move as well. I did not/could not vote for this man. I am trying to find some positives, and I guess I would rather have a terrible potus that supports cops than a terrible potus that does not.

I disagree with that move as well. I did not/could not vote for this man. I am trying to find some positives, and I guess I would rather have a terrible potus that supports cops than a terrible potus that does not.
But do you see the distinction between supporting cops for the right reasons and for the wrong reasons? And how the latter could be bad even for cops themselves?

But do you see the distinction between supporting cops for the right reasons and for the wrong reasons? And how the latter could be bad even for cops themselves?

Yes. It is like the support being thrown to trump via David duke. I am looking for some way to make the best of a shitty situation

Much of that has to do with the immediate, unjustified hate he received before he even took office.
I also consider him a major disappointment, especially relative to his disciples, but most of the hate he got and still gets is based on imaginary behavior reinforced by cherry picked policy and sound bytes. That constant hateful rhetoric coupled with Obama's call for a segregated society and the death of whitey has more to do with the current state of affairs than anything Obama did (the Michael Brown and that other guy's funeral were huge missteps tho).
I think this is the big thing. I believe after the huge amount of crow that was eaten because of W any Democrat would've been considered the worst president ever. It seemed like there was a lot of desperation to have a president they could say was worse than W. I dont think those that harp about race relations really care about them. I dont even think Obama wanted to go into the stereotypical role of the "black leader" because of the potential shitstorm it would cause. But those who did not like him were going to portray him on that role anyway for the sake of attacking him and because it is easy to do since he is black.

@Oeshon @Jim Bob @WhitebeltXL @Exception

Did you guys even watch the video in the OP? It's 3 minutes long. Obama explicitly calls for racial harmony and American unity several times.

You guys are proving the whole point of the NPR article by refusing to give Obama any credit even when evidence is literally in front of your eyes.

Conservatives accuse the left of being "postmodern," but you guys are the ones choosing to live in a post-fact world when you won't even acknowledge something that is right in front of you.

I mean, nice joke and all, but really, do you have any sources for this belief that "Obama bashed Christians, police, and military" on which you are making real-life political decisions?
LOL and in the same speech he goes on to talk about police and shit at the fuckin funeral of assissinated cops.

He fails to condemn things which people associate with him. I think it's dumb, I don't think it's because he sympathizes with white nationalists who crash cars into crowds of protesters or with assassinations ordered by Putin.
It's most likely an unhealthy/sick issue with his ego but that's just a guess.

By the way, I've criticized Trump for plenty of things if I disagree but I think his statement was perfectly fine. From what I've heard people were upset because he said "violence from both sides" or something like that.
But that's a factual statement, it's perfectly accurate. Groups on different sides of the political spectrum engaged in violent behavior and committed felonies. That was confirmed by NYT and The Hill reporters who were there, it's also the impression you get when you watch videos. A right-wing extremist committed the most serious attack - by far. But don't kid yourself, people who throw fist-sized stones, hit other individuals' heads with bats or GnP somebody who's lying on the street - and that's all behavior we saw from both groups during the past months - show an obvious lack of concern for human life and in the possible case of death any of this would lead to 2nd degree murder charges, just like in the case of the car attacker.

Btw both "parties" apparently changed their beliefs on how to deal with such a situation really quickly.
In the case of Muslim attacks, CNN & Co published articles on how events shouldn't be exploited to push your political agenda, how saying the word (Islamic terrorism) doesn't solve anything etc, yesterday this was the front-page of CNN:

0B9ugaF.png
Its not an issue of trump not saying specific words, its an issue people thinking it even needs to be said specifically. Everyone knew who was there and who was involved, who the fuck do people think he was talking about when he said people on the right?? Same shit is self explanatory except to journalist who want to start something out of nothing.

Its like how when people talked about charlotsville, the first thing they had to say was i condemn the violence and then they could say whatever their point was. Its fuckin pathetic that people had to start their point that way. It is fuckin obvious and shouldnt have to be stated that people condemn violence.

Conservatives*. And conservatives aren't snowflakes, they melt them.

Conservatives have shown to everyone they are the whiniest talentless pussies around. They complain about freeloaders, but receive most wellfare from the government. They call people snowflakes, but are for the most part incredibly overweight and unfit. They complain about unskilled migrants, but for the most part hold the least paying jobs in this country. Most of them are uneducated, failing to finish high school, let alone any sort of college... and they despise education.

I didn't follow this nonsense in Virginia too closely, but it looked like there were as many or more violent and drowning-out members of Antifa than there were white supremecists. As offensive as the Roman salute might be, was there the same level of Violence as demonstrated by BLM and Antifa? Up until someone lost it and drove the car into them.

It's all sad.
Yea lets add up the deaths and voilence and money from burning shit down in the last 2 years from BLM and antifa versus the white nationalist. How many cops have been killed from BLM spewing their bullshit, how many businesses destroyed from antifa burning shit and throwing shit through windows? How many times have peoples free speech been denied by antifa protestors?

One dude freaks out at a rally and people act like there is some KKK or white nationalist problem.

Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

Lol at that loser.. Well.. he ate shit and died. Good riddance.

Its a good thing those confederate scumbags are rotting in the ground, where they belong. Traitors and turds, all of them.
CW-winnerlosermap.bmp

Don't breed, we don't need your loser genetics to survive.

Last edited:
Yea lets add up the deaths and voilence and money from burning shit down in the last 2 years from BLM and antifa versus the white nationalist. How many cops have been killed from BLM spewing their bullshit, how many businesses destroyed from antifa burning shit and throwing shit through windows? How many times have peoples free speech been denied by antifa protestors?

One dude freaks out at a rally and people act like there is some KKK or white nationalist problem.

Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

Full retard

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3924852-White-Supremacist-Extremism-JIB.html

"WSEs were responsible for 49 homicides in 26 attacks from 2000 to 2016, more than any other domestic extremist movement. WSEs used firearms in most of these lethal incidents, which were typically mass-casualty attacks."

{<jordan}

If only he wasn't a half black guy, then he would have been the most unifying President we've ever had.

and shit, you're very respectful of the fuckin funeral of assassinated cops yourself.
He's right, you don't go to a memorial service for 5 cops killed by a racist black man and start talking about "racist police departments." Obama was trying to score political points with that race baiting comment.

If anything, race bait at another venue. Not that one.

He's right, you don't go to a memorial service for 5 cops killed by a racist black man and start talking about "racist police departments." Obama was trying to score political points with that race baiting comment.

If anything, race bait at another venue. Not that one.

That wasn't the point of my post.

My point was, if he actually cares so much he could at least try to be respectful himself.

The police "behaved stupidly" because the black man they arrested had an education.

The police arrested a guy for no reason, ri

Or maybe because they arrested a man It's funny that a simple line like that had an impact on you, but you voted for Trump after months and months of shameless derogatory personal insults.

Back