I need to know, it was the same judge?

fedemma

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Wineland vs. Pickett - 2 judges gave it 30-27 to Wineland, one gave it 29-28 to Pickett

Okami vs. Belcher - 2 judges gave it 30-27 to Okami, one had it 29-28 to Okami

Varner vs. Guillard - 2 judges had it 30-27 for Varner, one had it 30-27 for Guillard

SO, do you know the name of the judges? it was the three fuckin times the same judge? if so, why they didn't just killed him before he keep judging? and if they were 3 different judges, they should fuckin kill them either way...

The 30-27 Guillard was the most absurd one. The rest I can kind of understand. I thought wineland won the fight as a whole, but mostly on the lob sided first round. You could give pickett the close second and third rounds. Also, you seem like you might be a sociopath TS.

Its crazy how one of the three supposed professional judges can watch the same fight and score three rounds opposite to others with no ramifications? Surely there has to be at least some consistency, those type of discrepancies devalue decision victories.

IIRC they rotate judges pretty regularly during the event, doubt its the same one

The 30-27 Guillard was the most absurd one. The rest I can kind of understand. I thought wineland won the fight as a whole, but mostly on the lob sided first round. You could give pickett the close second and third rounds. Also, you seem like you might be a sociopath TS.
Did you watch the fight with your eyes closed? Pickett landed like three punches that entire fight. He was completely schooled.

I thought Wineland-Pickett was a clear 29-28 Wineland and not one judge had that score :-/

Alright, the guy that gave Guillard 30-27 was completly drunk or wasnt watching the fight, maybe Cecil Peoples?

The Okami vs. Belcher fight was fuckin boring, Okami is normally boring, but man, if you dont think Okami won the three rounds watch it again, he fuckin sure did...

And Wineland vs. Pickett in no way in hell you could have it 29-28 for Pickett, no fuckin way, I had it 30-27 for Wineland like the other 2 judges but then comes a judge that saw a 29-28 for Pickett? I could understand a 29-28 for Wineland, I would be pissed of too but give the fight to Pickett is fuckin no sense, just cant understand it.

PD: I dont wanna kill nobody, just maybe choke them out a few times xD

Can't believe that someone had the fight in Pickett's favour. Horrible judging.

I thought it was confirmed that Adelaide Byrd gave the 30-27 to Guillard

She also gave Forrest the 49-46 over Rampage, gave Garcia the nod over Pham....we won't even get started on her boxing scores

Last edited by a moderator:
one had it 30-27 for Guillard

What fight was this judge not watching? Was this judge on drugs or drinking so much and had double vision? IMO should never judge another fight ever.

I thought it was confirmed that Adelaide Byrd gave the 30-27 to Guillard

She also gave Forrest the 49-46 over Rampage, gave Garcia the nod over Pham....we don't even get started on her boxing scores

SO! now they need to fuckin DO something with that woman. Fuckin please, im begging you commissions! Man you cant imagine how pissed off I am right now.

Last edited:
Wow, I just read that fuckin Adelaide also judged Ellenberger vs. Rocha giving it 30-27 to Rocha when the other 2 judges saw it 29-28 to Ellenberger and was a fuckin easy 29-28 for Ellenberger.

Now do you understand why I say kill them? they are a fuckin plague! xD

I need the name of the judges that messed up in Wineland and Okami fight now.

Wow, I just read that fuckin Adelaide also judged Ellenberger vs. Rocha giving it 30-27 to Rocha when the other 2 judges saw it 29-28 to Ellenberger and was a fuckin easy 29-28 for Ellenberger.

Now do you understand why I say kill them? they are a fuckin plague! xD

I need the name of the judges that messed up in Wineland and Okami fight now.

Or simply removing their license would be enough.

30-27 Guillard is laughable

The judge that scored 30-27 Guillard needs to be blacklisted. How is someone so clueless allowed a spot as an official fight judge?

Someone needs to lose their job

Whenever this kind of thing happens, I always wonder if the other judges go up to that judge and say wtf were you watching lol.

Back