I NEED to find this video!!!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
There used to be a video of this nerdy dude with unkempt hair and coke bottle glasses, short as hell and he was with two smoking hot chicks and he was talking to a famous NBA player and he was talking in a funny animated and charismatic way. The NBA dude was loving it and the babes were laughing it up.

I am still trying to find the video but I cant but this dude was PURE charisma despite being super short, coke bottle glasses and a messy hair while he was with two insanely hot chicks.

This dude was like the unsung hero that people need to see to see that yes the deck can be stacked against you and you can still make the impossible possible.

There used to be a video of this nerdy dude with unkempt hair and coke bottle glasses, short as hell and he was with two smoking hot chicks and he was talking to a famous NBA player and he was talking in a funny animated and charismatic way. The NBA dude was loving it and the babes were laughing it up.

I am still trying to find the video but I cant but this dude was PURE charisma despite being super short, coke bottle glasses and a messy hair while he was with two insanely hot chicks.

This dude was like the unsung hero that people need to see to see that yes the deck can be stacked against you and you can still make the impossible possible.
Where did this happen? On a talk show or at a basketball game or what?

white men cant jump

I told you , I'm not into that scene anymore , I settled down.

Get back in there!

Where did this happen? On a talk show or at a basketball game or what?

It was kind of like a backstage hallway. Similar to when fighters make their walk through the hallway in the back end of the building. He was going off jumping around, tilting his head, waving his hand and just being funny and weird in a charismatic way despite messy hair and coke bottle glasses.

The NBA guy was having fun and the two chicks with the dude were having a good time as well.

I pull hot bitches all the time. They're dripping when I show them my post/like ratio.

View attachment 1004195

Ewwww!!!

Back