i need teh help!!!!

Imprezivsti04

White Belt
Reaction score
so i sorta did a half ass search and didnt really find what im looking for so here goes...

in november of 2006 i was a fatty, i weighed over 320lbs, so diet and excercise and lots of training and this past weekend i fought my first mma fight at 170lbs. well i quickly discovered that 170lbs is not healthy for me, im 6'1" and have a pretty large bone structure.

what i want to do is start a weight training program along with my normal traning routine to be a pretty lean muscular 190-200 lbs so that i can fight 185 next time and the crusie down to making that weight wont kill me.

the diet isnt a problem, i understand protien and shakes...what i need is a nice supplement to help muscle growth, get my testosterone back up, and maybe burn a little fat while were at it, and help me repair after workouts. is there such a thing? what do you guys reccomend ?

Sounds like you want "teh" steroids. Not much else is going to affect your testosterone levels. Some people would recommend tribulis terrestris, but personally I think it does pretty much nothing. Look into it if you want. Honestly, why go the supplement route now? You already lost a crapload of weight and got healthy all on your own, why do you need anything else?

haha...thats exactly what i was thinking i was gonna get

yea def. not gonna go that route, ill do some more research and prolly just go with whats been workin...lots hard work and protien.

definatly xyience.

haha im just kidding check out the stickys

haha...thats exactly what i was thinking i was gonna get

yea def. not gonna go that route, ill do some more research and prolly just go with whats been workin...lots hard work and protien.

Good to hear. Now that we've clarified that, I could recommend two things to you, which you'll find mentioned all over on here- fish oil and a good multivitamin. They won't give you gains by themselves, but will definitely help you recover and make the most of your workouts. Gym time is what will make you stronger, anything extra you take should be oriented towards making that time more productive, rather than trying to get anything free.

the diet isnt a problem, i understand protien and shakes...what i need is a nice supplement to help muscle growth, get my testosterone back up, and maybe burn a little fat while were at it, and help me repair after workouts. is there such a thing? what do you guys reccomend ?

Lift heavy things. Eat babies and other things made of flesh.

Back