i need help with losing weight!!

O

o0ohhenry

hi i have a Muay Thai fight comming up and my trainer didnt tell me that i had to lose weight to 165lbs, because in the beginning i was suppose to fight at 175lbs. right now i am currently at 171-173lbs and i need to lose a couple of pounds in the next 3 days for the weigh ins can someone please help me

btw it is my first Muay Thai amateur fight

thanks a lot

All you're going to cut in the next 3 days is water weight as it takes longer to lose any real weight. You should be able to easily cut that.

Only drink water when you are thirsty. If you can get in rhythym with your water/exertion of energy, lean a little towards the exertion side. You will make the weight. Take a swig of water before you head to the ring and you should be good to go. Good luck in your fight.

nobody has ever made this thread here before. thats why when you searched for weight cutting you didnt see anything.

*breaks from this thread*

-the ground

seriously, i see this thread here every week. learn to fucking search.

You need to lose at most 8 lbs to be on weight, 4 lbs if they allow a plus or mins 2 kg.

Drink less or better yet stand up to your coach and say you will lose up to 3 kg next time but he has to give you more then 3 fucking days warning.

Then kick him in the groin and walk off

You need to lose at most 8 lbs to be on weight, 4 lbs if they allow a plus or mins 2 kg.

Drink less or better yet stand up to your coach and say you will lose up to 3 kg next time but he has to give you more then 3 fucking days warning.

ahaha really what an asshole.

lol yea i know but i made weight this morning im 155.8lbs on my electric scale. i hope its correct on their scale but thanks alot for the help

Some electric scales go to the tenths of a lb lol. Mine does, too. Pretty accurate in my experience.

lol yea i know but i made weight this morning im 155.8lbs on my electric scale. i hope its correct on their scale but thanks alot for the help

:icon_conf

Way to be an over achiever, I thought you were cutting to 165 not 155.
TherapyCat.jpg

Back