I need diet programs

Danielsan

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
ok all you nutritionists out there what do i need to eat to stay fit and healthy allowing my body to heal quickly while keeping my weight down ....... some one who knows what there talking about reply and i take nothing synthetic

Well, I can tell you that my meal tonight consisted of a six pack of Killian's Irish Red, 8 oatmeal cookies, and 2 scoops of Chocolate Caramel Pecan Muscle Milk. I don' t expect to lose any weight tonight.
Is this really that hard? Lean meat, complex carbs, and exercise. This is common sense isn't it?

There is a new book out for grapplers called The Grapplers Guide to Sports Nutrition. It has everything you need to know about in regards to grappplers nutritional requirements as well as meal plans, supplements, and more.

www.grapplersnutrition.com

finnegan said:
Well, I can tell you that my meal tonight consisted of a six pack of Killian's Irish Red, 8 oatmeal cookies, and 2 scoops of Chocolate Caramel Pecan Muscle Milk. I don' t expect to lose any weight tonight.
Is this really that hard? Lean meat, complex carbs, and exercise. This is common sense isn't it?

Finally... someone that eats like a man. Of course, I would have opted for some kind of dead animal carcass instead of the cookies, and Stone IPA over Killian's. But that's just me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back