I need a SURE BET

migessy

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
ok guys ive lost my ass off playing poker lately, part my bad luck and part my awful play. but i want to get some of my money back, i was just wondering if yall could help me out by suggesting pretty safe bets pls help me out!!!! TY

There's no such thing, sorry.

The worst way to try and get money back you lost gambling, is by gambling. You're just going to dig yourself a bigger hole looking for certain bets.

The worst way to try and get money back you lost gambling, is by gambling. You're just going to dig yourself a bigger hole looking for certain bets.

probably true but hey what the hell im stuck so deep(10K in 1 week. im a freakin waiter) whats another 2 or 3 K i need to win something soon so once again i would love to hear ya'lls opinions

The over on the Casamayor v Kastidis fight.
Cotto over Gomez:icon_chee
Calzaghe over Hopkins

The over on the Casamayor v Kastidis fight.
Cotto over Gomez:icon_chee
Calzaghe over Hopkins

I got cotto over gomez for sure but the odds sucks
i'll probably bet calzaghe over hopkins
i haven't looked into the casamayor vs kasidis but i think casidis will KO casamayor but im not to sure about it

probably true but hey what the hell im stuck so deep(10K in 1 week. im a freakin waiter) whats another 2 or 3 K i need to win something soon so once again i would love to hear ya'lls opinions

Yeh but watch how easily that 2 or 3k turns into 5 or 6k and so on. If you're looking for as near to a certain bet as possible, then Cotto over Gomez is probably the one. But obviously the odds will reflect this.

Yeh but watch how easily that 2 or 3k turns into 5 or 6k and so on. If you're looking for as near to a certain bet as possible, then Cotto over Gomez is probably the one. But obviously the odds will reflect this.

i freaking love the way you think. i hope it comes true, i will bet the cotto vs gomez fight even if the odds do suck

Please don't kill yourself when all these bets don't quite work out the way you wanted.

If your looking for money bet 1k (I only bet 1k on underdogs its easier) on Gomez over Cotto, That way you'll get around 6-7k back as he'll be a bout +600-700 in the fight I thinks.

Don't play poker. Thats about the best advice you can get.

ok guys ive lost my ass off playing poker lately, part my bad luck and part my awful play. but i want to get some of my money back, i was just wondering if yall could help me out by suggesting pretty safe bets pls help me out!!!! TY

safe bets wont win your money back.

pick Hopkins over Calzaghe if Hopkins is the betting underdog......cause Hopkins is going to win.
(i am going to get alot of responses about that i bet)

if you want a safe safe bet pick Andy Lee vs. Brian Vera by stoppage. Now thats safe

Back