i miss the good old days of the UFC.

It actually was in a way, as opposed to todays gay and pray against the fence and spammed takedown attempts the last 20 seconds of each round by each guy 'fighting'
Yeah Keith Jardine was a once ever athlete

jv6mc0_th.jpg
Good ole Keith Hackney

Fighters should talk shit all the time, it's a fight, hate each other sell it. Why DC / Jones is so refreshing.

SAY YES! I DON'T HEAR A YES, YOU PUNK! SAY YES, RIGHT NOW! PUT THE PEN IN YOUR HAND AND SIGN IN THE LINE! PUNK!

its better now, more events, many free, better fighters

yeah it was a bit more exciting when there was only 4 ufcs a year

but would u rather get laid once a week or 4 x a year?

MMA died with PRIDE.

Welcome to TUF season 189.

Lmao Chuck absolutely annihilated Tito in that verbal exchange. You know you're not to good with words when Chuck Liddel beats you in a battle of the wits.

And you know you're REALLY REALLY not good with words when Tito is able to make you look bad in a verbal exchange. Poor Ken...

tito-ortiz-ken-shamrock-o.gif

I agree TS, but most modern Sherdoggers are just casual Conor fans on these boards so they won't understand.

Lmao Chuck absolutely annihilated Tito in that verbal exchange. You know you're not to good with words when Chuck Liddel beats you in a battle of the wits.

And you know you're REALLY REALLY not good with words when Tito is able to make you look bad in a verbal exchange. Poor Ken...

tito-ortiz-ken-shamrock-o.gif
SAY YES! I DON'T HEAR A YES, YOU PUNK! SAY YES, RIGHT NOW! PUT THE PEN IN YOUR HAND AND SIGN IN THE LINE! PUNK!
Hahahaha fuck yes

you are right, we need more ball punching and 600 lb guys. along with more fans like just bleed guy

UFC runs a shit show these days. Not sure what happened but the fights mostly just suck. It used to be more style vs style now everyone knows the same shit and you see cookie cutter fighters that even look just like each other doing the same old basic shit. Sometimes there's a fighter every few years I MIGHT like such as Holm, Wonderboy, Pettis. But mostly it's a whole lot of nothing.

I suggest taking a hiatus from the UFC for about a year or two TS it worked for me

Broctober baby! I literally slept on the couch watching spike reruns of promos!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back