I miss Palhares. We were harsh on him. (Gifs inside)

I loved watching him fight. Stylistically, maybe my favorite fighter to watch. Also, what made his fights incredibly unique was knowing that he is an immature sociopath who is trusted to control his own freak tank body.

The reality: He's too dangerous to be trusted with others' limbs. I think he is mentally/emotionally unstable. I know he had an incredibly rough upbringing and never matured normally. That doesn't excuse his actions, though.

He is a serious threat to every leg in the WW division; his livelihood will have to suffer. I'm glad he was treated like a cancer to the WW division and removed from the mma world.

i don't like lombard at all but i fucking loved it when he put rousimar's lights the fuck out.

i don't like lombard at all but i fucking loved it when he put rousimar's lights the fuck out.

The two last people on earth I'd want to grab my leg.

I was surprised he never ended anyone career, the dude is insane.

The knee's of all WSOF WW are grateful for the ban.

referee's should carry a taser in palhares fights.when he doesn't let go stick the taser in his ass.

Lombard vs Palhares is 1 of my favorite fights

I thought he might have been a misunderstood guy who was just mentally handicap but after the eye gouging on Shields I have no sympathy for him.

I fucking loved Palhares. I never liked him getting the boot, but I can understand it. Still, I wish he was back.

Also, people used to say he was simple minded and stupid, who cares .. he's a fighter, he hurt people for a living, he wasn't in charge of building the space armada that was going to save the human race.

I believe the name is Paul Harris. You're welcome.
I didn't spend 4 years in the 10th grade for nothing,you know.

Belcher should go into teaching, crazy how he beat Palhares and escaped the leg lock.

Palhares could finish anyone at 170 but he could also cripple them and end their career, guy needs to be banished from MMA altogether.

I miss his fighting style, but the guy is a dangerous psychopath, or mentally retarded. Either way, he has no business being in the UFC.

I believe the name is Paul Harris. You're welcome.
I didn't spend 4 years in the 10th grade for nothing,you know.

Ricky!!

f6a4d9313209044bab4d9eb4d78bc418.jpg

He had it coming.

That said, I do miss his fights in the UFC. Never saw any fighter run for their lives like they do when Palhares is about to grab their legs.
yeah dude really had one scary go to move, its equivalent to the H bomb or crocop's LHK

He is definitely one banana short of a "bunch".

Oh god of course. MMA fans are the biggest bunch of hypersensitive pussies on the internet. There have been like two times where Palhares definitely should have let go of the hold, like, fucking what, 1 or 2 literal seconds earlier. For the most part, his submission releases are within the exact same timeframe as anyone else in comparable positions. He's the most dangerous welterweight on earth, by far, and literally, would have no problem submitting anyone else in the division.

Maia & Palhares would've passed the WW belt like a hot potato to each other in today's WW roster. Too bad one is not in the UFC & the other isn't a marketable brazilian.

Back