I love WMMA

Arzachel

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
..,when they actually go out and fight.

This fight has everything i could ask for a women’s fight: aggression, not many air punches, body slams, submission threats, dirty boxing and dirty fighting.
So satifying after so many boring bouts.

Big up Rodriguez & Aguilar!

I didnt watch the fight because i thought it was going to be a stinker . Was it really great or are you just joking?

I fully support wmma.

And when I say support I mean admire.

And by wmma I really mean paige vanzant.

I basically enjoy admiring pvz.

I didnt watch the fight because i thought it was going to be a stinker . Was it really great or are you just joking?

I’m serious! This is a great fight. One more round to go.

Damn Rodriguez muay thai is no joke! Aguilar is tough as hell though.

Update: Rodriguez looking like JJ but with much more power. And AGAIN, Aguilar is a cyborg out there. Getting hit with everything but the kitchen sink and still coming fwd.

I like watching Nunes and Rose.
And to be honest Page had a decent jump kick on Beck.
But those are pretty much exceptions

I agree, when they're good, they're better than Male MMA. But when they're boring, they suck more than even DJ himself.

This fight is fucking awesome. The skill level in WMMA is slowly but steadily increasing year after year.

Who is this chick Rodriguez ? She really looks like Joanna i was thinking the same thing before Anik said it didnt watch the whole fight but good fight for as much as i watched it .For what was the point deduction for ?

Well you could say the same about mma in general. I like fights, period. By fights, I mean actual fights where both people come to throw down. Men, women...doesn't matter to me as long as they're going for the kill and making it a fight.

I have a short attention span for boring fights. When one fighter is trying their hardest to make it boring, I lose interest. I give every fight a round and about 2 minutes or so to determine whether it's worth watching. If they don't impress me, I stop caring until the next fight comes on.

Back