I LOVE this 9am start time!!

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
American West Coast Sherdogger here and I looove Saturday morning UFC!! Fuck yeah I get the rest of the day ahead of me now and I get to JUST BLEED IN THE AM!! Let’s fuckin go!!

<{JustBleed}><codychoke>

What’s everyone else’s times?

American West Coast Sherdogger here and I looove Saturday morning UFC!! Fuck yeah I get the rest of the day ahead of me now and I get to JUST BLEED IN THE AM!! Let’s fuckin go!!

<{JustBleed}><codychoke>

What’s everyone else’s times?
It's 1:30 am in Australia and it's raining and freezing where I live and I wish shitty times would go back and bite the Europeans in the ass

We UK/European guys normally have the main event at like 3 am. Now we can actually watch the card during the afternoon

We can trade Eurobros:

Adjust Champions League to American time zones and you can have these crappy UFC start times.

If not then piss off you entitled brats.

<{luvbruh}>
Champions league is number 1 lol. Ufc have been putting too many average cards so I could never trade that

Saturday evenings are for the ladies aka I’m taking ya girl out tonight chief

<OKC16>

>3pm

Best of luck Sherbro and good luck pulling girls on “afternoon dates”

giphy.gif

11am start for me, and it's supposed to rain outside all day. Good day to watch MMA and get a few things done around the house.

I love it. It reminds me of college football. Starts the day off perfectly.

I’ll be watching this event later tonight and avoiding the internet like the plague

Back