• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Love How People Either Think...

Dustin

Conor did rock him as Dustin himself stated and at 155 he is much more durable. He has 2 losses by KO and his last KO loss was over 4 years and 9 fights ago. Dustin's chin is fine. Conor is fighting guys his size at LW. Losses happen.

Going from a fight against old man Cerrone to Dustin is a huge jump. Conor to paraphrase wants to stay active because he was at his best when he was active and likely knows it. Conor will be a part of some fun fights. Dustin may now finally become the undisputed champ. But he doesn’t want the Chandler fight. He is sort of sticking up for Du Bronx here. But shit changes Dana could throw some money to his charity and he would likely fight Chandler. Dustin really seems invested in his charity and being an entrepreneur when he isn’t training and winning against elite strikers in MMA.

Going from a fight against old man Cerrone to Dustin is a huge jump. Conor to paraphrase wants to stay active because he was at his best when he was active and likely knows it. Conor will be a part of some fun fights. Dustin may now finally become the undisputed champ. But he doesn’t want the Chandler fight. He is sort of sticking up for Du Bronx here. But shit changes Dana could throw some money to his charity and he would likely fight Chandler. Dustin really seems invested in his charity and being an entrepreneur when he isn’t training and winning against elite strikers in MMA.
I don't know if he is sticking up for Charles but he certainly is sticking up for himself. He has 34 career fights. 25 in the UFC and 2 in WEC so that's 27 for Zuffa owned companies. He doesn't think beating one guy deserves a title shot. They make some guys grind away and earn it and some guys get it from marketability.

I was impressed with Chandler but I think he needs to win a top fight to get a shot. I would make Dustin vs Charles for the undisputed title and put Gathje vs Chandler as the co main.

Dustin got hit quite a few times pretty hard. He has a good chin.

I cant stand Conor( glad Dustin won) but the man does have heavy hands and you most definitely VISUALLY saw it on the face of Dustin.Props to the mental acuity that Poirier came in with as even after getting tagged , he pulled out a few tricks from the Diaz bag.

Conor lost because of drugs, booze, and Dana. Well, and himself, he could've resisted those things.

I mean, Dustin himself said that Conor got a good shot in so I’ll take it right the source itself.

Conor lost because of drugs, booze, and Dana. Well, and himself, he could've resisted those things.

he lost because people had no clue how good Dustin had gotten in 6 years. It’s like they’ve never watched Dustin fight before.

Connor is finished, his left is gone. Diego will eat his shots for 1.8 rounds then beat Connor to a bloody pulp.

Dustin himself said he almost got knocked out. He said if Conor followed up with another shot he was done. Conor hurt him bad a couple times and didn’t follow up.

what a fail this thread is

also Conor knocked him out before so this makes it even more ridiculous

He said if he followed up with another good shot he "would have been in trouble". He never said he'd be done. You posted the evidence yourself, man. It's right there.

But yes, he was def hurt by that and he said so.

that McGregor rocked Dustin in the 1st or that Dustin ate all his power shots without really wavering. How can you be so wrong? Anybody with sense who watched the fight could tell that the latter was what really happened. Conor's strikes did ZERO to Poirier except for a right uppercut that staggered Poirier a bit. Mac had absolutely no zip on the left anymore. It's not like Poirier has a GOAT level chin either. ConMan is finished y'all. Thank god. Go fight Diego or CM Punk now please.

I thought Conor looked as fast as ever in the first round.

Conor does not take damage well, does not react well to getting hit. Dustin on the other hand does a pretty good job recovering and not loosing his focus.

Conor is simply less tough than Dustin.... I don't think McGregor's striking was diminished when the opening bell rang... I think his striking diminished during the fight because it's not in his nature to battle when he is hurt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back