I lost it when Cruz said "What you talking about"

I've got a bad feeling Dom is gonna get put to sleep by this neck tatted moron.

Big fan of Dom. But I'm a bigger fan of seeing arrogant pricks get shut out. Rooting for Cody to make Dom go nighty night

Never put Cody infront of a live mic with Dom. He will never come out of it looking good lol

Not a big fan of either. Dom acted like an ass when they were commenting on Fabers career and retirement. Couldn't let Faber have his moment but injected himself in every good thing Cormier or Anik had to say about Faber. Can't stand Garbrandt but would love to see him KO Dom.

I think he simply and literally didn't know what subject they were supposed to be discussing. Cody loves to discuss all kinds of subjects. He's actually quite knowledgeable but most people don't know that.
Too bad that Cody himself doesn't know that he is knowledgeable. Sounds like a high school dropout.

Not a big fan of either. Dom acted like an ass when they were commenting on Fabers career and retirement. Couldn't let Faber have his moment but injected himself in every good thing Cormier or Anik had to say about Faber. Can't stand Garbrandt but would love to see him KO Dom.

I like how Cruz trash talks, i like Dom, his TJ Dillashaw was his first fight i saw him, but i like him, and he evens trash talks at high level. He looks intelligent even trash talking, Garbrant has stupid looking and looks stupid talking

Too bad that Cody himself doesn't know that he is knowledgeable. Sounds like a high school dropout.
It's from all the fighting. There is a pure, beautiful part of Cody that is hidden away behind layers of tough guy and I seriously doubt Cruz' commitment to bringing it out into the light for the MMA community. This is a shitty situation for all of us.

Beautiful Cody - SHINE!!!

When Dominick said something along the lines of "You're the one relying on fate to get you through a championship fight" I was like daaaaaaaamn.

I would really love if Dom finished Cody lmao.

Back