I lost 16 pounds in 9 months and you too can take the pounds off

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is no gimmick, it takes hard work and dedication. I am not going to sell you a $1000 course where I tell you what to eat and what to lift, no sir, this is motivational speaking. You see all this time I have been with no job I have been exercising and putting in the work but If you aint willing to put in the hard work then yeah you deserve to be fat forever. Me though, I was motivated, I had a drive, nothing was going to hold me back. I perserver through all the blood sweat and tears and thats cause I wanted to look good. I like looking good. Everytime I would look in the mirror I would envision my younger beautiful self and that gave me the motivation to see it through and be that guy that everyone loves. If you were like me and didnt have the motivation to lose the pound, well I hope this can help you out. Good luck!!

Last edited:
Keto can do a lot more than that. However you have to keep the diet or gain it back so....

This is no gimmick, it takes hard work and dedication. I am not going to sell you a $1000 course where I tell you what to eat and what to lift, no sir, this is motivational speaking. You see all this time I have been with no job I have been exercising and putting in the work but If you aint willing to put in the hard work then yeah you deserve to be fat forever. Me though, I was motivate, I had a drive, nothing was going to hold me back. I perserver through all the blood sweat and tears and thats cause I wanted to look good. I like looking good. Everytime I would look in the mirror I would envision my younger beautiful self and that gave me the motivation to see it through and be that guy that everyone loves. If you were like me and didnt have the motivation to lose the pound, well I hope this can help you out. Good luck!!

What works better for weight loss meth or crack?

Replace water fasting with tang fasting. Also engage in sun gazing but douse yourself with tang and smear it all over. Have a glass of tang to look at the sun through. Cazzate malanga

OP got cancer.

Cancer bros GTFIH.

{<jordan}
Man I miss those late night informercials, they definitely provided some strange entertainment.

I went from 70kg to 58kg, so not quite 44lbs but I was going for dramatic effect you buzz kill.
58 KG? What are you midget? 58K is about 132 pounds. I was 18 the last time I was that low. I mainly hover around 165 pounds of pure steel muscle. You feel me?

I've lost a good 10 lbs.

Started working at UPS two weeks ago

It's been incredibly difficult on my body, definitely don't do it my way

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back