I live in Thailand ask me anything (Thailand brahs gtfih)

If I visit there will Thai women worship me? I'm a fairly attractive white American

I'm training at Koh Phangan.
Went to Koh Samui to watch a teammate fight, fun times. Ladyboys chased us and tried to literally drag us into their bar by our dicks. Fun times.

Most Thais know very little about WW2 and their role in history. It is more a symptom of the bigger issue of collectivism and nationalism that is drummed into all Thais from an early age. I visited Kanchanaburi with some Thai friends to go hang out at the waterfalls there and they didn't know anything about history of the river kwai and hellfire pass. Thais believe that the King does what is in the best interest for Thais, so they don't ever morally question their geopolitical decisions in WW2 or the ramifications.
Do Thai's that far away from Bangkok still have such high regard for their King (at least the late one)? I thought they were the base of the red shirts who are seen as anti-monarchy.
Who/What are the main divisions in Thai politics?

Ever been to a dog fight?

Are Thai whores everywhere?

How good is real thai food? What is yoru fav dish that may not be common in Norht America?

Dog fight? Nope. I've been to chicken fights though.

Thai food is pretty good. I'd take a high quality steak over most of it, but there are a lot of good shit to eat here.

I really like Tom Kha Gai, which is a mild chicken coconut soup. Not as spicy as Tom Yum Goong but has a good mix of spice, sweet, and sour.

image.jpg

If I visit there will Thai women worship me? I'm a fairly attractive white American

Yeah, it is easy mode for young white guys like us. Most people who haven't traveled much and just have a typical life wouldn't believe me if I told them how many chicks I've banged.

is this franchise still present in thailand:

U5drkfo3QTVn6rn1tzoVjXxweviuyd6_1680x8400

its one of the best ice creams I've ever had..

Ever go to Kamala Beach? I lived there for a stretch, back in the day...had a blast. I wouldn't mind going back and living in Thailand for a year...where would you recommend these days? Some place chill, on the water, like Kamala Beach.

Yep. I sometimes buy that and the packaged jelly at 7/11. I take it across the street to the girl who makes fruit shakes and get her to blend it all together with ice. Pretty legendary lol.

That sounds pretty dope bruv, I'll have to try that when I return one day. Does it still have the slogan on the bottle "Courage, Devotion, Sacrifice"? That shit had me in stitches when I first saw it.

Another thing.....do you enjoy Songkran the Thai new year. It was one my favourite things I experienced and will go at that time whenever I visit next.

Oh Swensens is everywhere. I don't go there though. Way better icecream around to be had. We also got a lot of international places now over here.

Tons of Africans in Bangkok. Majority of them are up to shady shit. There are a few legit guys working here too as teachers, football players in the Thai league, and also in acting/stunts. The ones you see around lower Sukhumvit work directly for the police and are protected. It is why they can get away with it so blatantly. Occasionally a new army or police chief does a crack down but nothing really changes. They used to only be confined to a small area around Soi 3-5, but they have now taken over tons of streets in the area and multiplied in numbers. They are also pimping out African girls. That area looks like a real fucking zoo at night.

More and more arabs are coming to Bangkok. if you walk around a mall like MBK, every second person is arab. There is a huge arab area around Soi 1, Soi 3, and Soi 5. I head over that way sometimes for some shisha (now banned sadly by the army) and arab food. There is a sweet place on Soi 1 that is 24 hours and has insanely good food.
Name of the place on soi 1? Any pics?

Looking for good places to eat in the los.

Also a lot of good beaches and islands to hit up.

I went to Ko Samet last year, 80% were locals from BKK for weekend trips. I'm looking for similar beaches/islands where tourist ratio isn't out of whacked from the locals. Any suggestions?

There is also Terminal 21 at Asoke which is a fucking great mall. It is actually uniquely designed and intersting to visit. All the floors are designed like different cities and it has the best food court in the entire country (hands down not even close)

T21 is my favorite mall to visit whenever I visit BKK. But are you saying the food there is the nicest or am I misreading it?

I know the fruit bar is extremely attractive to see. Too lazy to upload pics.

EDIT:
I always goes for the Pad Thai at the corner stall though :p

Back