I like Stipe, but i think Ngannou will finish him this time....

MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I'm worried for Stipe, he's getting older and you can see he didn't look as great in the last DC fight

I've come to learn not to doubt Stipe anymore. He's doesn't fight fancy, have explosive highlight knockouts or is a chiseled specimen, but he's like a Toyota Camry, reliable, and it just works. In the fight game it's more like a road trip than a quarter mile race

he's getting older but still in his prime ! He took several shot without falling ! And his technique improved a lot, he is very fast too and explosive with his shape !
I pick Stipe for rematch with Ngannou

I'd still be leaning towards Stipe in any rematch. Would have to endure a few hairy moments early but still think Ngannou's gas tank would be a major factor.

I think so too. He really fought a perfect fight last time. I don't think he can do it again.
Perfect fight? Lmao your acting like Francis has more skills than him. He doesn’t, he has more power that’s it. Stipe still has his own power and is faster than him, overall better everywhere else.

Ngannou needs the perfect fight to beat him

I'm worried for Stipe, he's getting older and you can see he didn't look as great in the last DC fight
Well that’s silly considering francis has looked to be the exact same guy against competition that is worse than stipe and Stipe steadily improved over competition that is far better than francis

What weight is Stipe going to come in for this bout? Where he came in heavy he had more strength, but when he came in lighter he had plenty of speed compared to the rest of the heavyweights.

Don't forget that he took a lot of shots from Cormier too and had moments where he was close to getting KO'd once.

Wasn't there a thread where Ngannou was getting training in boxing from Teddy Atlas or something?

But I'll learn not to doubt Stipe since he's literally a HW fighter that looks, moves, and fights like a proficient fighter instead of an out of shape slob that fights with skill approaching that of WMMA Bantamweights half the time.

I expect stipe to retire on top, respect if he takes the rematch.

Nobody is beating 2021 Ngannou

Stipe is gonna have to fight him in his homeland of wakanda
Winston-Duke-Black-Panther.jpg

I'd still be leaning towards Stipe in any rematch. Would have to endure a few hairy moments early but still think Ngannou's gas tank would be a major factor.
I'll be honest, I picked Stipe the first time, but I'm leaning Ngannou right now. He looked pretty bad in DC 3, and he seems to have slown down.

I hope Stipe wins, because I love the guy and Ngannou seems like a prick, but right now I see Ngannou taking his block off in round 1.

upload_2020-11-15_19-46-37.png

Who else is left for him to fight? Jon Jones or Derrick Lewis?

He'd be the favorite in every possible fight for the foreseeable future.

Stipe is the last one standing and he's clearly declined the last couple of years, he doesn't even utilize his head movement anymore. Ngannou will win every fight he takes in 2021 because the HW division isn't moving very quickly, and he's clearly head and shoulders above everyone except maybe Stipe.

People just ignore that Francis hardly trained for the Stipe fight, he came in clearly bloated and heavier than usual. Since he's been humbled a bit, he's looked better than ever before. I'm not betting against Francis in 2021, even against the LHW GOAT Jon Jones.

But I'd be more than willing to take AV bets :D

View attachment 814633

Who else is left for him to fight? Jon Jones or Derrick Lewis?

He'd be the favorite in every possible fight for the foreseeable future.

Stipe is the last one standing and he's clearly declined the last couple of years, he doesn't even utilize his head movement anymore. Ngannou will win every fight he takes in 2021 because the HW division isn't moving very quickly, and he's clearly head and shoulders above everyone except maybe Stipe.

People just ignore that Francis hardly trained for the Stipe fight, he came in clearly bloated and heavier than usual. Since he's been humbled a bit, he's looked better than ever before. I'm not betting against Francis in 2021, even against the LHW GOAT Jon Jones.

But I'd be more than willing to take AV bets :D
Francis hasn’t looked any better since he fought stipe, he looks the exact same.

See people like you say stipe has looked slower or worse, but don’t take into account that he was fighting far and away better competition in Daniel than francis or anybody francis fought for that matter. So if stipe was fighting far better competition and did progressively better over those three fights, doesn’t that mean stipe was improving? Where francis looks like the exact same guy?

Think harder, francis does absolutely nothing better than stipe.

Back