I like Gaethje

Dr Brian Pepper

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
But I do not see how he wins this fight, Vick is going to pick him apart.

His only shot, is to create a scamble, and hopefully he is able to catch him.

I see Vick dominating this fight.

Death by leg kicks is his best chance
MiniatureDentalBlackpanther.gif

Gaethje needs to remember that he has a very strong wrestling base.

I’m not totally sold on Vick as an elite fighter. I think he gets knocked out. Leg kicked to death too.

I think it looks something like this:

giphy.gif

A 6"3 guy fighting at LW is pretty ridiculous when you think about it.

Theres no way Vick comes into the fight in good shape. He looked like he was on death's door for the weigh in.

Gaethje needs to remember that he has a very strong wrestling base.
Forgive him for not having the sharpest memory.

I think Gaethje takes this though, James Vick doesn't understand the level of hell he is going to have to go through to get the W tonight. He's about to find out

I guess thats fair

I just think Vick is talior made to destory guys like Justin

Vick is a can, and if Gaethje loses he's more than likely done. This is a gimme fight for him.

Edit: Who the absolute fuck has Vick beaten to warrant this retardation? Can he win? Yeah sure, it's MMA. Gaethje fought better dudes in WSOF than this dude has in the UFC.

Vick is a can, and if Gaethje loses he's more than likely done. This is a gimme fight for him.

Edit: Who the absolute fuck has Vick beaten to warrant this retardation? Can he win? Yeah sure, it's MMA. Gaethje fought better dudes in WSOF than this dude has in the UFC.

I agree

But at the end of the day, they might both be cans :C

I feel like Vick is about to pull a massive upset. People are already writing him off and other than him being knocked out once, he’s done pretty well for himself and his height and reach advantage has come in handy before so I don’t see why it won’t now.

Back