I like Dana, but it'd be fun if

knfprty

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
JDS ruined his night again. Loved the 1 hour hype, Dana so wanting his Mexican hero to claim the Mexican market, only to have it ruined in a minute. It was just really funny.

Anyone?

His face in the studio after the first fight was priceless. Like he had just eaten a lemon filled with fire ants.

JDS ruined his night again. Loved the 1 hour hype, Dana so wanting his Mexican hero to claim the Mexican market, only to have it ruined in a minute. It was just really funny.

Anyone?

Why would the Mexicans support an American born in Califonia who can't speak Spanish?

Why would the Mexicans support an American born in Califonia who can't speak Spanish?

They won't and the "brown pride" tattoo doesn't attract anyone but low class barrio bros.

Not that I don't like Cain or anything

Are you saying that is not their plan or are you saying their plan is stupid?

The flag behind Cain in the official poster is Mexican, they market him as the first Mexican heavy weight champion, and this is a Brazil vs Mexico fight. So Zuffa sure thinks Mexicans will support him.

Are you saying that is not their plan or are you saying their plan is stupid?

The flag behind Cain in the official poster is Mexican, they market him as the first Mexican heavy weight champion, and this is a Brazil vs Mexico fight. So Zuffa sure thinks Mexicans will support him.

But that's because Zuffa thinks that the Mexicans are stupid. I doubt they will see Cain as one of them. If JDS were born in Chicago ZERO brazilians would support him.

But that's because Zuffa thinks that the Mexicans are stupid. I doubt they will see Cain as one of them. If JDS were born in Chicago ZERO brazilians would support him.

But Brazilians have a lot to chose from.
The UFC needs a Mexican hero to break that market. People change their criteria for accepting someone's racial claim as they gain success.

I hope he has the butthurt look on his face as he waits the put the belt on JDS.

How many actual Mexican citizens buy UFC PPV's? I think the UFC wants to market Cain towards the US hispanics. The ones that can actually afford the ridiculous PPV prices. I make good money and I still bitch about the prices.

how many actual mexican citizens buy ufc ppv's? I think the ufc wants to market cain towards the us hispanics. The ones that can actually afford the ridiculous ppv prices. I make good money and i still bitch about the prices.

lol

People change their criteria for accepting someone's racial claim as they gain success.
this is very true. I bet Roy Nelson could fly the Mexican flag and if he became champ he'd be accepted by the Mexican audience to an extent.

this is very true. I bet Roy Nelson could fly the Mexican flag and if he became champ he'd be accepted by the Mexican audience to an extent.

Lol! HUMANS ARE SO STUPID!

I thought it was funny too, but im actually rooting for Cain this time around because I like an underdog win and also he is getting a lot of hate on the forums.

Language does not define culture.
He grew up close to the border in a mexican community and had frequent trips to visit family in Mexico.

Back