• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I left the hospital today, feel good, but did something funny leaving

So from my conclusion of other thread.

Albulance, fire truck came. Stumbled onto gurney dry heaving all the way to UNMH (name of hospital)
Then went from the ER to some place called "triogue" (fucking how do you spell that)

Now triogue is no bigger than an apartment bedroom but shaped oblong. There were 6 chairs but nurses would whell the poor fuckers in an empty space and leave us for hours, no eye contact.

There was one guy who was tatted in a whife beater trying to pass a kidney stone. The noises...
He eventually ended up on the floor, a nurse yells get off the floor sit down. Poor older gentleman.

Eventually i get taken to the back! I think im gonna walk around, shoot the shit, maybe meet a girly friend like i met my ex fiance. But no. I'm stuck in a room get yelled at if i leave, small tv attached to the roof where i cant see. One chair with no table.

Worst of all the attach the stickies to monitor your vitals, ANOTHER covid test, make you ware a glowing thingy to a finger for your heart and of course, the potassium iv. They said i needed about 6 bags. Those iv bags take 18 hours to deplete holy shit.

I did some of the stuff then i made a run for it. Demanded my stuff i came in with, waited until no one was watching, then i started walking strange hallways until i found the "EMERGENCY FLIGHT RISK" door and walked out while a nurse was letting someone in. Damn im good!!!
So did you call an ambulance? What happened? And was this a rehab facility?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back