• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I know there are 100 Jones threads

Gervais

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
But please can someone scientifically explain this to me as I know little about drugs. He says Jon had 4 drug tests leading to this sept, oct and nov and no sign of this drug, but its found in his body in december. Is this something that hides in the body and just shows up every now and then?

from 2.00

His blood as the ability to pulse back and forth through time to the point that he possibly has MORE metabolites than he did 17 months ago.

Yes. It's called Goat syndrome.

His blood as the ability to pulse back and forth through time to the point that he possibly has MORE metabolites than he did 17 months ago.
Jones is the next stage in human evolution confirmed?

#mutants

Nowadays if you use salt in a pool rather than chlorine, you only need to salt it every two years to get the benefits instead of adding chlorine every month

I just found that statement weird...I know its hard to keep up your bullshit. But you would think saying someone hasnt touched this drug 18 months, in fact 3 months, 2 months and a month ago we tested him again and there was nothing in his system. Suddenly its there now.....must be the stuff from 17 months ago

I don’t know either, still waiting for a non-smartass response.
could be a while

could be a while
The issue is that the science seems rather in depth. Unfortunately this readily lends itself to those wanting to confuse the issue for laypeople, such as myself.

Turinabol is the drug in his system. It’s banned because it’s a steroid that keeps your strength while weight cutting. That’s just what I know from all the threads.

could be a while
I came to sherdog as last effort. All the ufc shills skip over the issue that he was tested 4 times last 4 months and no trace. Instead they focus on saying it was in his system 17 months ago and same traces are left.

I came to sherdog as last effort. All the ufc shills skip over the issue that he was tested 4 times last 4 months and no trace. Instead they focus on saying it was in his system 17 months ago and same traces are left.
Yeah this whole thing is confusing to me.

Idk what to think other than testing is pointless, if they’re going to walk it back. Why even issue the statement he flagged if you’re going to essentially undo it?

I’m clearly not qualified for a conversation on this lol.

' Dana rubbing his nose after the statement... telltale sign of lying. Sad state of affairs. '
- Tze

@Gervais

TS there are 100 explanations to your question in 100 different threads.

That said, I'll still answer your question.

You and I both find that finding odd, but their bullshit excuse is that Jon's "pinch of salt" amount of Turinabol which was found 17 months ago has managed to live inside of his fat tissue and when he trains hard or cuts weight it makes it disperse back into the bloodstream for detection.

Sounds like bullshit doesn't it? Because how on earth could it have been a pinch of salt 17 months ago, but still be hanging around almost two years later? Does this now mean that if you fail one test you get a lifetime exemption of that specific substance as it can live in tissue forever?

It's a total farce and a lie, the man who made the Tbol detection tests said in 2015 that the maximum detection window is 6 months, give or take 2 months it's still nowhere close to 17 months.

Jones is still micro-dosing, simple.

@Gervais

TS there are 100 explanations to your question in 100 different threads.

That said, I'll still answer your question.

You and I both find that finding odd, but their bullshit excuse is that Jon's "pinch of salt" amount of Turinabol which was found 17 months ago has managed to live inside of his fat tissue and when he trains hard or cuts weight it makes it disperse back into the bloodstream for detection.

Sounds like bullshit doesn't it? Because how on earth could it have been a pinch of salt 17 months ago, but still be hanging around almost two years later? Does this now mean that if you fail one test you get a lifetime exemption of that specific substance as it can live in tissue forever?

It's a total farce and a lie, the man who made the Tbol detection tests said in 2015 that the maximum detection window is 6 months, give or take 2 months it's still nowhere close to 17 months.

Jones is still micro-dosing, simple.
thank you for that. Yeah straight away it sounded bullshit. I just found it amazing Jeff said sitting next to Dana last 3 months 4 test showed no trace of this and we thought the issue was behind him. If they sticked to 17 months ago it was there and now when we tested him its still there, maybe it could work. But to say last 3 months there was no trace and now it is. Only explanation is the frug is something that stays in your body and flares up certain times when your body is in certain state and the previous 4 test his body was in different state than he was in December

The last time he was tested he was in a DeLorean traveling 88 mph

I masterbate a lot. Not because I have to.... it feels good and I like the mess.

Damn good question TS.o_O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back