I keep not eating

YourOnlineHero

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok, I don't own scales so I don't know how much weight i've lost... I don't like weighing myself anyway because it just makes me feel like a failure when I never see the numbers I want.

Anyway, so the story. I'm a short guy. Trying to either gain weight or at least keep my weight the way it is untill winter. And the last 2 days i've struggled to eat anything at all. Maybe one small meal each day. (Because of being out with no money running around for someone all day. I won't go into details.) Anyway, I noticed when that my abs are now very visible. Two days ago they weren't. They haven't been for months since I started eating like theres no tomorow. Why can't I maintain any weight? Surely even if I slipped up for just two days... I wouldn't just lose the last two months of progress? This all sounds completely stupid and I'm just going to get shit on and told eat more. But I really just posted this to complain at myself. It seemed like a slightly more sane thing to do than actualy talk to myself about it.

Maybe i'll ask a question while i'm here...

What do you do if you've been out all day and you get home late... For food. Do you try and have two or three meals in one? Or do you stay up later than usual to try and catch up on food and sacrifice much needed sleep?

Should I eat lots of packets of salted nuts? Tbh just had some earlier and I forgot how amazing they were. How many grams of nutts a day is too much? :redface:

Ok, I don't own scales so I don't know how much weight i've lost... I don't like weighing myself anyway because it just makes me feel like a failure when I never see the numbers I want.

Anyway, so the story. I'm a short guy. Trying to either gain weight or at least keep my weight the way it is untill winter. And the last 2 days i've struggled to eat anything at all. Maybe one small meal each day. (Because of being out with no money running around for someone all day. I won't go into details.) Anyway, I noticed when that my abs are now very visible. Two days ago they weren't. They haven't been for months since I started eating like theres no tomorow. Why can't I maintain any weight? Surely even if I slipped up for just two days... I wouldn't just lose the last two months of progress? This all sounds completely stupid and I'm just going to get shit on and told eat more. But I really just posted this to complain at myself. It seemed like a slightly more sane thing to do than actualy talk to myself about it.

Maybe i'll ask a question while i'm here...

What do you do if you've been out all day and you get home late... For food. Do you try and have two or three meals in one? Or do you stay up later than usual to try and catch up on food and sacrifice much needed sleep?

Should I eat lots of packets of salted nuts? Tbh just had some earlier and I forgot how amazing they were. How many grams of nutts a day is too much? :redface:

In regards to the bold, you are probably dehydrated. Besides that, I always make time for food. I eat at work, at home, and I'll be eating in the car on the way to the golf course after work. I normally bring fruit and almonds. You have to start taking care of yourself.

In regards to the bold, you are probably dehydrated. Besides that, I always make time for food. I eat at work, at home, and I'll be eating in the car on the way to the golf course after work. I normally bring fruit and almonds. You have to start taking care of yourself.
I didn't even consider being dehydrated. And yeah, I only had my protein/carb shake in the morning before I left then a few beers before I got back home at around 11 when I had dinner. Thanks. I didn't realise being dehydrated would make a visible affect on my body though over a short period of time... This is less worrying. :D

If you are trying to gain weight then you need to eat. Maybe weight gainer shakes/pb&j sandwiches ready made for when you have no time. Then when you come home eat a lot of veggies covered in olive oil and mass amts of fatty protein. Do you workout?
On days that I do put effort into my eating. I eat a hell of alot more than a guy my height (round 5ft4-5) would do... I guess i'm not consistent enough though.

I didn't even consider being dehydrated. And yeah, I only had my protein/carb shake in the morning before I left then a few beers before I got back home at around 11 when I had dinner. Thanks. I didn't realise being dehydrated would make a visible affect on my body though over a short period of time... This is less worrying. :D

This also applies to weight gain and weight loss. Your weight can vary quite a bit due to water weight. In the morning, I typically weigh 5-7 lbs less than at night.

Yes but like I said. I don't own scales. I only weigh myself about once a month... I just know i'm too light overall. I can see it. I can feel it

What type of lifting do you do?

african-american-woman_~BLD046060.jpg

Back