• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I just rewatched 2nd round of Tony vs Donald without voice

Watching fights WITHOUT commentary is the best. Many years ago I turned off Howard Cosell's commentary and What a difference....Biased commentary SUKS AND DETRACTS FROM THE FIGHT

Rogan has been doing this for 20 + years for a reason. Does he sometimes, maybe, show a little bias( for whatever the reason) ? Does he " sometime" maybe prematurely call an ending to a fight ? Yes on both- hes human. What mma commentator does not do those very same things. Btw, what was OP problem ?

Bring back Snoopcast

snoop1.jpg

Rogan is jost hyping the fights or fighters but he overhyped Tony so much,it was nothing but a brawl and a barely 10-9 round for Tony but Joe was like Tony murdered Cowboy with some unhuman skills
960x0.jpg

giphy.gif

And I recommend you to watch that way,I will never listen Rogan commendating a fight again,Yeah when we listen to him its like our long time friend is talking about the fight,enjoyable guy but he truely is not a commendator,he is an entertainer I see that but thats it for me...
Did he commentary sway you first time? Now you know to think for yourself, do you think you will be able to have your own opinion on what is happening in a fight even with his commentary still on?

“Oh he’s hurt”. “Oh he’s hurt”. Every clean punch or kick is the same mantra Rogan spews. I much prefer Cruse but he also is a little loose lipped.

Cowboy made a mistake. But the damage he received during that second round was pretty bad. Regardless of the late punch. Tony would have finished him in the third for sure. And I’m a Cowboy fan. Folks get over it.

It annoyed me when Rogan tried to influence the referee's decision to get Tony DQd. Even if you think that's the appropriate result, Rogan should not be trying to influence the result of a fight

Lol Cowboy did that himself dont you realize that
Tony sealed his eye shut before the start of round 3 (before he blew his nose), Tony was just getting started and Cowboy wanted a way out.

?

Yes. Tony had a big second round, but people are exaggerating how big. No way it was close to a 10-8. Tony fans acting like Diaz fans.

Less dominant than Eddie's first round against Cerrone. Although more visible damage.

Good for you, TS. You're a fucking innovator.

Back