• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I just noticed something strange, watch very carefully this gif...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
7Gsx.gif

Aldo wasn’t completely out but Big Joe finished him off and here is the proof! Are you ready? They say the devil is in the details.

What do you think? Am I reaching or is this a TKO?

He was finished with the left, fatalitied with the hammer fist and the leg was insult to unconscious injury
<45> Big John was paid by big farma, I meant the UFC to make sure Aldo didn’t wake up at all

Last edited:
Conor got into Aldo's head

Aldo carelessly rushed in to try and decapitate Conor in retaliation

Conor countered

Aldo was out cold before he hit the ground

How many times have we been over this? Get over it.

The ref did actually knee Aldo though I think that's the point. It didn't change the fight Aldo was out! but still pretty fucking funny. imo
Yeah I get the attempt of the post, we've all seen big John knee Aldo which is very funny but like you said dosnt change the fight.

7Gsx.gif

Aldo wasn’t completely out but Big Joe finished him off and here is the proof! Are you ready? They say the devil is in the details.

What do you think? Am I reaching or is this a TKO?

Hahaha that would be awesome. I didn't watch the video tbh, I prefer pretending from now on that it was a straight KO from McCarthy.

Aldo so good he almost knocked Conor out while unconscious

Aldo Goat
He didnt really though. If he almost knocked Conor out,then Conor would have staggered.

like this

Back