Media I just met Johnny Fisher

Good fight and good win, think he's nearing his ceiling, but he's always entertaining.

About time he steps up a bit, he's not ready for the Wardley - Clarke winner, but he needs some more rounds against guys that can actually operate at a higher level.

About time he steps up a bit, he's not ready for the Wardley - Clarke winner, but he needs some more rounds against guys that can actually operate at a higher level.
Any suggestions for his next opponent?

I think Adeleye is a very good step up, but again probs too soon. I like Ninja's suggestion, or maybe a Dave Allen if he still fancies it.

Allen might be a good fight!
I think he wanted to take a little break from Boxing and then return for some fights

I just bumped into British heavyweight boxing-prospect Johnny Fisher aka The Romford Bull at the dining room of the hotel I’m staying.
The young man fought last weekend and extended his undefeated record to 7-0.
Had a little chat with him and he’s a very nice guy

View attachment 951266
Young man ? He looks a few years older then you like maybe 10 . Lol

Hardest working prospect though I caught some of his backstory years ago ,trains like a beast that’s why he’s where he is now with no amateur experience,very very hard worker and that’s the first thing you want to see if your a trainer it saves wasted time and energy and as a fighter you only cheat yourself when you slack off or do just enough , he’s got a lot to work with usually the better athletes are the top guys ?

The division is stacked when he fights the Wardley level guys it’ll be very interesting .

Back