I just don't get people who wait till christmas to fight their family

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My father is a policeman and he was making a comment on how much trouble people get during christmas, mostly family related.
People see each other and sudenly after some drinks start discussing about the family's inheritance and so on, like jesus christ christmas is one of the best parts of the year. There are parties everywhere, everyone is having a good time and drinking till the sun shows up, some folk prefer to spent their christmas in a cell though.

Honestly you have the whole year to discuss with your family about money and other stuff, why ruin one of the best days of the year?

shutterstock_536194033.jpg

+
D985_49_098_1200.jpg

=

people-fighting-billboard-biz-2016-650-compressed.jpg

That's the covid effect for you. But I agree with you. People have lack respect nowadays.

they didn't get enough political talk after Thanksgiving so Christmas is their last chance

People on my girlfriend's side start up shit 2 weeks before Christmas and use that as a reason to no show, it's pretty pathetic actually.
Don't think they know the defenition of unconditional.

is because that day you may have to pass time with people you normally avoid

then you drink to make that time less unsufferable

then you drink enough to think it's a good idea to say openly what you think about them

<WellThere>

Men are soft and emotional these days, not good for the world. And I don't mean soft and emotional as in love your wife and children. It means, selfish, lazy, weak, narcisistic, neurotic, cowardly, often need to cope with alcohol/drugs or prescriptions, disillusioned etc.

logically it wouldnt make much sense for the time to be when family is not all together and getting drunk, but then again im not a cop

Only Christmas...!?
Rookies,

A real family fights from Halloween until Easter..

It's very, very stupid. Frankly, I've always hated people who make a scene during holidays, specially during Christmas. I guess the explanation is that many people don't see their relatives so often and when they meet each other, they unavoidably think about their issues.

People feel obligated to spend time with their asshole drunken family members this time of year.

They probably avoid the shit out of them the rest of the time and don't generally get pissed with em.

If there wasn't an increase of violence that would be a Christmas miracle.

Back