I Just Donated to Tap Cancer Out's Indiegogo Campaign

It's kind of a shame how this is kind of flying under the radar.

I have their patches on all my gi pants.

It's kind of a shame how this is kind of flying under the radar.

More people in the BJJ Community talk about the gossip that's been going on rather than the more important things. The Lloyd Irvin threads are entertaining to read but at the end of the day its just a bunch of guys rambling.

I have their patches on all my gi pants.

I have their patches on my competition gis too :icon_chee

Looks like I'll have a nice patch to put on my competition Gi.

Looks like I'll have a nice patch to put on my competition Gi.

Do TCO a favor and spread the word. There's only 2 weeks left and they haven't broken the halfway point yet. Thanks mate!

Thanks to everyone that's supporting TCO. We've been trying I spread the word via open mat radio. We've had Jon on twice. For those of you that can't donate please keep spreading the word!! You guys rock!!

Thanks to everyone that's supporting TCO. We've been trying I spread the word via open mat radio. We've had Jon on twice. For those of you that can't donate please keep spreading the word!! You guys rock!!

I'm from Vegas too bro. I hope TCO gets to do a tournament here. But that's quite impossible right now :(

I'm from Vegas too bro. I hope TCO gets to do a tournament here. But that's quite impossible right now :(

We may be doing an event to help them out. I don't want to say anything until we can get it set up.

They are offering some decent perks for donating too. The hemp belt looks pretty cool!

You all rock! Thanks for the support!

And never say never about Vegas. Definitely on our 2014 radar.

well done mang, you're helping to fight the biggest fight of them all.

Back