I just bet $1000 on Bisping, Leites, and Amirkhani

iw861h.jpg

Conor McGregor's confidence has rubbed off on me. He came in my dream, looked me in the eye, and said "Do it."

I have done it. Lets get it.
Came here to talk shit about no betting slip. Now I am scrambling to talk shit about the bets themelves, which you will lose sadly. 17k though... I have 1000 to lose... Hmm

Because he hasn't fought since 2014. Choosing Makwan to win is a very safe bet.
not sure why people are calling you out on the mak1 bet. seems like the only sane decision you made imo

Do it is the Nike slogan. Fighter's wear Reebok. You got suckered. False Conor gave you false hope.

OMG, ROBOTchicken @ UFC 74, anyone?

WAR TS! You got balls!

I've gotten rich off parlays. Disagree with you there.

Anecdotal evidence is not evidence.

The odds of winning one of those bets:

Bisping at +235 = 30%
Leites at +255 = 28%
Amirkwani at -190 = 65.5%

So two bets with a 1 in 3, and essentially a 1 in 4 chance of hitting in a three line play? Math says it's a fools bet. Not to mention that parlays offer literally no added value to the lines. Would have been better off betting that $1,000 on Makwan only.

LOL for sure picking against Moose is the scariest thing I have done.

It takes balls. Moose has never lost 2 in a row and always rebounds with a quick violent finish.

I'll be rooting for Mousasi as always but if he loses I hope you get your parlay brah.

You picked Mousasi,Anderson,and Amirkhani TS. Unless you bet on other events

Nice use of the browser page editor

iw861h.jpg

Conor McGregor's confidence has rubbed off on me. He came in my dream, looked me in the eye, and said "Do it."

I have done it. Lets get it.
Sounds like a wet dream to me.

You may have gotten too excited and accidentally made a poor bet

Anecdotal evidence is not evidence.

The odds of winning one of those bets:

Bisping at +235 = 30%
Leites at +255 = 28%
Amirkwani at -190 = 65.5%

So two bets with a 1 in 3, and essentially a 1 in 4 chance of hitting in a three line play? Math says it's a fools bet. Not to mention that parlays offer literally no added value to the lines. Would have been better off betting that $1,000 on Makwan only.
You dont bring in math to making bets. Anderson is 40 years old, coming from a broken leg, chin is weakened, hasnt fought in a year, possibly off of his supplements, and is fighting Bisping in England. This is the type of thinking before you place a big bet.

As for Moose? I have watched a ton of Leites vs Bisping and tbh....I think he will pull it off. This is more of a gut feeling then anything. Which isnt a smart thing to go by in big bets, but I feel it. As does Conor.

Damn. I like the Bisping pick! not the Leites pick tho
I've always wanted Bisping to fight Anderson! Finally gets it! And I think Bisping will beat Anderson, it's the best style for Bisping to beat! Didn't get the Anderson in his prime, but it'll suit Bisping better!

Oh and don't go against Moose! Bad choice

Back