I hope we'll get this at UFC 183 (Silva vs Diaz)

frandie2b

------(SALD BELT)------
@red
Reaction score
tumblr_nhtxa9NaRd1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

There is a pretty good chance. Along with some of this ...

silva%20karate%20celebration.gif

I just hope Anderson won't underestimate Nick and will fight and treat Nick like he's the toughest, most skilled fighter he has ever fought.

only way I see this leaving the first round is if Silva does NOTHING so I don't expect much showboating from either guy in that short time. Diaz is gonna be way too busy and/or messed up to even consider mean mugging or throwing his hands in the air

If it gets pat the first round, I can see some of the antics slowly come out. For the most part I think there will be a great deal of respect between the two starting out then it will get mean. These two fighters are known for their mentally aggressive style in the cage. The more a fight goes on, these two get "angry" and start with the gestures and talk. I can't wait to see this fight.

..Lot of people think Anderson is going to get the finish, I personally think it'll just be a lop-sided one sided UD, with Diaz getting pummeled from start to finish.

Anderson should win but for all we know he may return completely shot and if he is, don't be surprised to see Nick walk him down and use body shots to wear Silva down. I hope the Spider can do it still though.

..Lot of people think Anderson is going to get the finish, I personally think it'll just be a lop-sided one sided UD, with Diaz getting pummeled from start to finish.

I pretty much feel the same way, but I know they'll stop it in the later rounds if he's just pummeling Nick.

I'm just worried Anderson is gonna pull another Maia. He was was way too much into making his fights look comical and bizarre the last few years. I want to see him serious and take care of business and waste nothing.

I think the first round will be the feeling out process and both fighters finding their range.

Second round will be fireworks... how long it lasts... who knows? I think Diaz's chin might hold up through two rounds, but not past three.

If Anderson has anything left its gonna look like this.

17900480355.gif

I'm worried though - almost 40 and coming off of that injury.

They both like to taunt in fights which makes the matchup even more exciting.

I think Anderson will win..

I would hate to see this match be canceled due to an injury :(

I'm actually really excited for this fight. I hope Nick does his thing an pisses Anderson off.

I'm actually really excited for this fight. I hope Nick does his thing an pisses Anderson off.

I'm probably more excited for this fight than most others as of late (including the title fights). There's been plenty of matchups with hype leading up to it between marquee fighters that turned out to be rather stale and uneventful.

I just don't see how Silva/Diaz isn't anything but electric.

There's probably no way that this one ends quickly. Diaz can take a ton of punishment, and even though Anderson's chin is failing with age he is good enough at avoiding shots that he should be fine.

My expectation is that Diaz will chase Anderson the whole fight and get torn apart without quitting, sort of a cross between Diaz-Condit and Silva-Leben.

Back