I hope the Diaz camp has a brawl, would be hilarious

• Thread starter Deleted member 429453
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 429453

Imagine for a moment what a Diaz bros vs Conor brawl would be like....

It just wouldn't work.

You would have giblert, Diaz bros and the other one I can't remember his name vs a pumped up Conor and a confused looking Gunnar and ido portal hiking it out the nearest exit
Make it happen someone please

giphy.gif

We just need someone to come in and ask for a rematch

Imagine for a moment what a Diaz bros vs Conor brawl would be like....

It just wouldn't work.

You would have giblert, Diaz bros and the other one I can't remember his name vs a pumped up Conor and a confused looking Gunnar and ido portal hiking it out the nearest exit
Make it happen someone please
conor, gunnie, pendred >>>>>>> diaz camp, even tho ido is enough , he would avoid everything matrix style with his movement

conor, gunnie, pendred >>>>>>> diaz camp, even tho ido is enough , he would avoid everything matrix style with his movement
Nick would beat the dog shit out of Gunnie at 170. is this a joke? Gunnie just got embarrassed by an old Maia. Nick went decisions with Silva and GSP

cathal quit the sport because it was too difficult. boo hoo

Diaz supporters need to show up to egg them on. The Dagestanis felt the chaos and hurt...the Irish are next! They won't even know what's going on since they'll be drunk.

Nick would beat the dog shit out of Gunnie at 170. is this a joke? Gunnie just got embarrassed by an old Maia. Nick went decisions with Silva and GSP

cathal quit the sport because it was too difficult. boo hoo
nick got destroyed by both gsp and out of prime silva

images

Kavanagh is possibly worse than Edmund so I would love to see the 209 stomp on his glasses.

He lost to literally the two greatest fighters ever, gunnie got absolutely embarrassed by maia. and he lost to rick story.

Lol.
if i get in the cage with gsp and i get destroyed that doesn't make me better than gunnie,damn it i have to make these stupid exemple to make you understand

Back