I hope Henry "The Messenger" Cejudo beats Mighty Mouse

I hope so too
So people can see p4p nr 1 is boolshitttttttttt

You've never listened to a Henry Cejudo interview, have you?

They didn't know anything about McCall save for the fact that he had a funny mustache and posted on this forum a few times, but that didn't stop them from claiming that he was so more "exciting" than MM for years.

Do you guys actually watch Flyweight fights? Specifically, have you actually seen Cejudo fight?

This makes about as much sense as when people were saying that they wanted McCall to be champ because he was so exciting, in the cage, compared to DJ.

lol you got so mad you went a little Tito there at the end.

Cejudo would be a fine champion in a world where DJ never existed. He's already admitted that he isn't ready to face the best which is fine to me.

uncle creepy posts on the ug regularly - he said he's getting ready to come back and beat mm ... ...

That division needs a shake up.

- Do you want to see Benavidez lose a 3rd time?
- Dodson looks like he may move to 135 permanently
- Ian McCall is too busy twirling his mustache somewhere
-Formiga meh
-Horiguchi already lost
- Moraga stinks
-Makovsky no
Cejudo should absolutely be next in line.

I have no issue watching MM defeat all comers for years to come.
However I fully support him moving up a weight class for the title.

Cejudo is more boring than MM and who doesn't want to see high school wrestling beat Olympic wrestling One. More. Time?

Cejudo the mouse trap hasn't shown that he has enough tools in his toolbox to beat Mighty Mouse. Doesn't really have the finishing ability and is not talking enough trash. If he loses he'll just say I'm learning from this and will get better and there will be no popcorn. This fight should be on Fight Pass prelims instead of taking a popcorn maincard slot.

I hope MM wins and ask for cruz for a non title match.

After the other night I thought scoggins might be a dark horse

Maybe in the minority, but I love to watch the lighter weight guys fight. Lots more action than the top weight classes. JMO

So do I. I'd guess that most of us feel that way. Having said that, MM is crazy if he thinks he'd get that kind of money to lose to Cruz.

That would be a nice shake up for this division because it won't get further with mighty mouse. Plus physically Cedujo might be as small as MM but personality wise he seemed quite "bigger" during his interbiew with helwani

Cejudo does not have the skill to beat MM

mIGHTY Mouse is too busy streaming dirty console peasantry games for sub 100 viewers on twitch to juggle 2 weight classes

I wish I could care, but I dont. I know as a fan this fight should matter, but I couldn't give a fuck about this fight even if I were a paid member of the media. As to paying mm 2 mil, why? He couldn't draw flies to Shit.

i only like MM because he chats to fans on twitch.tv and plays games with them, if cejudo wins it'll make me care less about flw and it's champion, i mean MM is very skilled but i never been excited to watch him fight, cejudo even less so

tumblr_mb3fc3w0dI1qa9jn1o11_r1_250.gif

Back