i hope gus vs reyes happens some time down the line

alex21cms

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
why because i think even the shell of Gus is a better figther than him and i hope he proves me rigth i hope Gus beats Craig and then this fight is made next

Funny how Gus is fighting another dangerous guy on the ground. Hopefully he can keep it standing or else it wont look good.

he didn t beat jones but he beat jan and glover the possible next champ
I gave him the nod in the first fight, and once Jon popped the week of the second it was clear gus didn’t care at all bout that fight. Just turned up to get paid.

gus poked the shit out of glovers eyes though. And was a panic wrestler vs jan once he realised he couldn’t beat him on the feet.

ufc shoulda got rumble back to knock gus out again. That was beautiful to watch.

Reyes is defensively flawed, and Gus could capitalize, but it's far from a sure win for him.

Reyes is defensively flawed, and Gus could capitalize, but it's far from a sure win for him.
gus has the better chin , cardio , boxing and a ground game reyes 1 punch ko power is bullshit so they are probably about even there too

If it´s not a title fight, Gus wins 9/10 times

You know what, I can actually see you being right...
Gus is past it, we all know that, but Reyes has not truly impressed me other than vs Jones. Obviously he's a top guy in the division,
but can you imagine if Gus fought OSP after his Glover KO? He would've killed the guy, and at that time Reyes couldn't finish OSP when they fought.

Technically (in the stand-up) Gus would probably be the favorite, but in MMA nothing is for certain of course.

You know what, I can actually see you being right...
Gus is past it, we all know that, but Reyes has not truly impressed me other than vs Jones. Obviously he's a top guy in the division,
but can you imagine if Gus fought OSP after his Glover KO? He would've killed the guy, and at that time Reyes couldn't finish OSP when they fought.

Technically (in the stand-up) Gus would probably be the favorite, but in MMA nothing is for certain of course.
styles make matches and gus looked very good against smith till he lose tough he was out shape he s still better

Back