I hope folks are giving Till as much heat as they did DC

If you understand physics then you understand why your weight doesn't fluctuate whether you have one or two feet on the scale. I agree that Till was probably trying to cheat he was just doing it in an entirely ineffective manner.

Im not sure what you are talking about. I just did a hand stand on my scale to start off I then transitioned all my weight onto my left pinky finger. I only weighed 24 lbs.

DC and Travis Lutter, 2 weight missing, cheatin playbois that got beaten into living deaf by Jones and Anderson who have always remained top tier professionals.

And they also both fought and defeated that unprofessional cheat Chael Sonnen, despite his history of cheating, truly remarkable how professional they are.

For not only missing weight, but quite blatantly trying to cheat the scale by not placing his left foot fully on it.

Clear as day:

Folks were going nuts with DCs towel grab...Hopefully they give Till his fair share for these tactics as well.

Even with his foot hanging off, he STILL missed by 3.5 lbs.

Guy is bragging about being a LHW fighting at WW. Maybe it's time to fight in his proper division?

Would prefer giving Big Mackenzie Dern heat, but Tippytoes Till is doable (No Promo)

695d989ced992f7550d5332bcc76859d.jpg

Only half his body is on the scale then!! Till weighs 377 lbs and is ducking Titanweight!!!

I have no idea what this pic means, but it deserves a like for originality

Probably means TS is a filthy peasant who never went to physic class. Like Till, who clearly don't understand shit regarding his useless cheating attempt.

God that Erick silva joke is so outplayed and done please put that one away

Take him off the top 10 like they did Dern.. hit him with a fat fine too..
<Deported1>

But will he try the same tactic for his second weigh in tomorrow? Wonderboy's team is allowed to be there, and I'm sure this has been brought to their attention. Could be more drama.

Well... don't we all every now and again?

Now @Arm Barbarian, us Aries may be hot headed but at least we speak from the heart ;)

I know, because I'm one too. haha

Payne and I don't always see eye to eye on everything, but I gots nothin but love for my Aries bro. He's one of my fave posters here. haha

I know, because I'm one too. haha

Payne and I don't always see eye to eye on everything, but I gots nothin but love for my Aries bro. He's one of my fave posters here. haha

Nothing but Sherdog love 4U brother
mz163_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Back