Media I heard you guys like Valerie Loureda. Ft Thiago Alves

This woman looks genuinely out of shape in this video.

1.) her backkick sucks ass. Wtf? She did TKD forever, and throws like that? What is going on?

2.) Is she moving up in weight?

At this pace she might be 600lbs next year.

Shes a pro fighter you sont think shes fit? Glad you love sherdog tho cuz no woman will love you with that small dick

<6>

Her technique is shite, mate.

Fools like you that like BBWs are deluded, btw. You trick yourself into thinking that's what you're attracted to, because all the fit girls go for Chads like me (6'4, 230 lbs pure muscle, successful career as an attorney/doctor/professional/entrepreneur, smart as a whip). Then over time that self deception builds and turns into a fetish.

Sad.

<JonesLaugh>

Something happened with this girl. She got extra thick over the past year. Im not mad at it at all, but she looked much slimmer when I saw her fight in Bellator. She doesnt look nearly as athletic.

Again I love it, but it's not a good look for her fighting career.

Her technique is shite, mate.

Fools like you that like BBWs are deluded, btw. You trick yourself into thinking that's what you're attracted to, because all the fit girls go for Chads like me (6'4, 230 lbs pure muscle, successful career as an attorney/doctor/professional/entrepreneur, smart as a whip). Then over time that self deception builds and turns into a fetish.

Sad.

<JonesLaugh>

Arent you the incel mig tow guy or whatever? Lmfao your opinion on ANYTHING is null and void. Youre a career basement dweller constantly on the verge of suicide who uses women (and the fact that you cant get one) as an excuse for you own lack of success and accomplishment in life so you end up hating anything pretty you see because you can't stomach looking in the mirror and realizing you're a fugly nobody and just develop a personality on liue of a meaningful career or physical attributes.

All this finger pointing and blame game and projection of your own self hatred onto other successful women only points to your insecurity about your micro penis

Idgaf about her as a fighter shes clearly trash and she's not particularly visually appealing other than having a fat ol ass I'm not defending anything about her I'm just laughing at you lonely women hating fuckbois

Last edited:
When will this insta thot actually fight though? Isn't she like 1-0?

Arent you the incel mig tow guy or whatever? Lmfao your opinion on ANYTHING is null and void. Youre a career basement dweller constantly on the verge of suicide who uses women (and the fact that you cant get one) as an excuse for you own lack of success and accomplishment in life so you end up hating anything pretty you see because you can't stomack looking in the mirror and realizing you're a fugly nobody and just develop a personality on liue of a meaningful career or physical attributes.

Idgaf about her as a fighter shes clearly trash and she's not particularly visually appealing other than having a fat ol ass I'm not defending anything about her I'm just laughing at you lonely women hating fuckbois

Hey I've turned down more women than you've banged, the ugliest of which was probably in your top 3 hottest girls you've ever hit. Just because I'm a MGTOW, doesn't mean I can't pull chicks. In fact, the best MGTOWs are the most attractive to women, because YAWWYCH: You Always Want What You Can't Have.

That being said MGTOWs don't discriminate, we take all comers as we're trying to build a movement. Banging fat chicks is a recipe for disaster, my friend, you're due to get double-crossed any day now. Better to join up with us than risk it.

Just admit your gay and start living your best life bro holy shit lmfaooo nobody will judge you but you need to stop blaming women

{<jordan}

It's ok, no rush. We'll be here when the dust settles. We're always here. It's just a matter of time.

<13>

It's ok, no rush. We'll be here when the dust settles. We're always here. It's just a matter of time.

<13>

Lmfao normal functional successful people dont need a self help philosophy from a buncha armenian pick up artists, virgins, and bitter divorced cucks on reddit to understand how to deal with women.

But as long as it keeps your kind out of the gene pool I'm all for it, carry on soldier.

<RomeroSalute>

Just find it funny all you cornball incels who try to disparage women like they're the reason you got a baby dick

<puh-lease75>
never tried to disparage her, I said " I would " ...

but she is out of shape, with clear cellulite, it is just the truth.

Some guys like that, some guys like BBW, I respect it, unlike you,

Every taste in the wild.

sorry I have a micro penis for liking fit girl and you have a 30 cm penis for liking BBW. I am depressed now !

Wasnt she a tkd or something?

Those kicks look bad.

honestly looking good, i mean nice, slim, healthy, ready to fight

and then there is Valerie, looking a bit out of shape

Back