i have proofs that yair is not ducking zabit

FrenchHeavyWeight

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
he fought dan hooker,
ok he wasn’t the dan of 2019 but it’s still dan fooking hooker

come on guys did you forgot he beat bruce?

jeremy ain’t a soft cookie either

yair is not ducking zabit he just want to be 80 % healthy at least it’s the most important fight of his career,
especially when you are paid like a new yorker starbucks manager

the only goal for this monster is legacy and belt, that’s how you attract sponsors and become a legend in your country

MadConcreteBoto-max-1mb.gif

Didn't he nearly get released for ducking Zabit and Lamas? Wouldn't be surprised if he's ducking him again

he fought dan hooker,

yair is not ducking zabit he just want to be 80 % healthy at least it’s the most important fight of his career,

the only goal for this monster is legacy and belt, that’s how you attract sponsors and become a legend in your country

You'll get shit on for this, but you're absolutely right.

He accepted against Frankie and KZ but is ducking Zabit by injuring his own ankle, yeah ok haha

He accepted to fight KZ on short notice who frankly is a much scarier guy to fight than zabit.

he fought dan hooker,

Yair is one of my favorite fighters today. Just fk all when he doesn't fight

he fought dan hooker,

I might buy this time, emphasis on the might but you realize the UFC already cut him once before for ducking Zabit though right? Incidentally there's a difference between proof and anecdotal proof.

Last edited:
he fought dan hooker,

Yair is just another Cain. Going to be injured most of his career

Firstly, I don't believe he's ducking Zabit. Secondly, that's not proof. Now, a few counter points.

1. None of those fighters have the grappling heavy style that Zabit possesses.

2. Yair has not fought a grappler since being mauled by Frankie, 3.5 years ago.

3. He was released from the UFC for turning down Zabit and Lamas.

4. When he was rehired by the UFC and accepted the Zabit fight, he later pulled out due to injury.

5. He fought strikers Zombie and Stephens without hesitation.

6. Now that he's scheduled against Zabit again, he's injured again.

Again, I'm not saying he's definitively ducking. But, its awfully convenient for him and I'm sure he would love to be rescheduled against Kattar, or another striking heavy fighter.

I pray they fight so yair can completely whoop
Zabits ass

Imagine being afraid of a guy with 2 rounds of cardio who barely beat Calvin Kattar but you fought Edgar, KZ, Hooker, etc.....

Lol

Back