I Have/Had A Dream..

TribalDrumz

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
And the gardeners woke my ass up at 7am right in the middle of an epic dream.

RIP MLK though regardless of his on the side scandals .

I had a dream last night that a hamburger was eating me!

I had a dream that the white dudes at work weren't going to shit on MLK day, alas it was just a dream.

I had a dream i was eating this giant marshmallow.. when i woke up my pillow was gone..

I'll see myself out..

Yes MLK was a womanizer. Yes he may have watch a rape take place. But his speech was a good one.

I had a dream that the white dudes at work weren't going to shit on MLK day, alas it was just a dream.

Shit at my job we were praising the fuck outta him. I'll praise Hitler though if it gets me double pay.

Most messed up ones are those where you see dead people that you knew

Yes sir, one of the rare time it pays to work for the government.
Nice, just another day for us. There was a parade through downtown though so that was a cool diversion I guess.

Nice, just another day for us. There was a parade through downtown though so that was a cool diversion I guess.
Yo man what's the deal with Houston? Used to be Atlanta fattest black folk in the nation now it's Houston for some reason. I really hope Southern Fried Food doesn't kill off a lot of good people down there.

Yo man what's the deal with Houston? Used to be Atlanta fattest black folk in the nation now it's Houston for some reason. I really hope Southern Fried Food doesn't kill off a lot of good people down there.
i6qXrjW.png

Back