I hated Justin Gaethje when he made his debut

He's alright.

I like to watch his fights. Wouldn't call myself a fan, as I am generally uninterested in whether or not he wins.

Typical Zuffatard zombie lul

Gaethje was respectful against Michael until he kept calling him an overrated fighter who beat nobodies in the B leagues basically shitting on his career. Also insinuated him being a product of hillbilly incest and called him an inbred. Even still Gaethje never went low and kept it strictly fighting

Anyone, even Brock Lesnar himself, who said something like that about my mom to my face would get at least swung on and certainly bloodied

I actually agree with TS. Felt he was overly arrogant in the post Michael Johnson fight.

He won me over when Vick talked all that shit about being punch drunk Homer Simpson. Loved Gatje after that sweet knock out.

This fight cemented his status for me. Will always be a fan.

Been a big fan for awhile now, at least 4 years if not half a decade.

It was his fights against Palomino that really cemented him as my favorite.

People shouldn't sleep on the likes of WSOF, Bellator, and ONEFC. DREAM was cool, Pride never died, Strikeforce and WEC were the shit.

BTW:

I actually like the way Justin speaks and carries himself. OTTOMH he doesn't even really engage in trash-talk, his responses come across as retaliatory. I may be wrong, I'm not a superfan so I don't look up his interviews (or anyones at all) but I'm pretty sure I'm right on this.

Some people are acting like Michael Johnson can't be a jerk...that's kinda weird, it's not like he's the most notable dick on the roster or anywhere near it but still...come on...

I actually agree with TS. Felt he was overly arrogant in the post Michael Johnson fight.

He won me over when Vick talked all that shit about being punch drunk Homer Simpson. Loved Gatje after that sweet knock out.

This fight cemented his status for me. Will always be a fan.

Michael talked just as much shit as Vick if not more so

I remember watching him fight palomino in wsof and admiring the fact that he was always willing to engage a fighter at their strength. granted that isn't always smart, but entertaining and bad-ass. he has one hell of a fighters heart and toughness if not always the best game plan. I loved how he immediately starts kicking the best kicker in the division with solid kicks and establishing the "I'm not afraid, in fact I can do that too" attitude. great fight and spirit from both guys, despite its early ending.

MMA fans deserve...

Gaethje vs T. Ferg

Back