I had weird dream last night

But seriously, if/when Dodson knocks Johnson down again, he should swarm in instead of coasting/smiling his way to a decision loss.

I had a dream a couple nights ago Ryan Bader KO'd Rampage in the first round but for some reason Rampage was almost a white dude. If anybody can translate this it would be much appreciated it. thx

Dodson knocks out DJ in the first round. DJ was out cold, bleeding. First I thought I was watching live event. Then I woke up and realized it was a dream.

[YT]watch?v=Lk3lQRmIkoM[/YT]

Funny you mention this. I had a dream I was someplace and my teeth started falling out of my mouth. One by one. I was left with about 3 on the bottom and 6 on top. Then I came out of somewhere and was at a party. I then for no reason I can recall started bashing my buddies head in with a shovel. He died of course, and no one noticed. I then disposed of the body. The dream then fast forwards ten years (kids are older) and still the body hasn't been found but I find out some company is building a parking lot and he is about to be found. I am scared to the bone, then I wake up thinking wtf.

Interpretation 1: I think your friend is a part of yourself that you lost/are losing touch with. Maybe you felt it had to be let go for the greater good. But notice as the kids get older it comes back - you can't always bury things like dreams, goals, being youthful, having fun - whatever else that was important to you forever. They come back to the surface to haunt you - sometimes when it's too late (old age, perhaps?)

That being said, I have more Sherdoganalytic theories based on your dream one paragraph, but I need about tree fiddy.

I had a dream Silva defeated Sonnen with a knee to the chest, lol.

I remember years and years ago, some guy had a dream that Anderson kicked a plane out of the sky.
Then the Malaysian airliner disappeared... coincidence?

I remember years and years ago, some guy had a dream that Anderson kicked a plane out of the sky.
Then the Malaysian airliner disappeared... coincidence?

giphy.gif

Interesting, i also dreamt of mma this night, but that Weidman dropped Luke with a left hook after taking several body kicks from Luke, but Luke was literally half of Weidmans size, and i don't even root for Weidman. Actually i kind of dislike both of them, so as long as one of them gets finished i'll get satisfied.

I once dreamt Jon Jones choked out DC with a guillotine in a backyard brawl. Still waiting for that one.

Holy shit I had a dream too. DJ won by decision. Will come back if true

I wont lie. I dreamed Jose Aldo ko'd Conor and then Conor got on smack, went back to Ireland and fucked a goat. After he realized what he did with a million people watching, he ended it all. Pushing the goat(rest his/her soul) and himself off the cliff. I spent several hours cleaning the jizz off my sheets.

Not sure what some of you guys are on but let me know where i can get some.

Back