• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I had no idea UFC 255 was today and it is WEAK!!!!!!!!!

I would say Dana is the perfect example of a modern feminist. Feminists these days, especially white women who call themselves feminist, are greedy, filthy, corporate-whores who will do whatever it takes to make money and keep others at a disadvantage. Feminism has sold itself out to the very hyper-capitalist greed it claims to fight against. Feminism is corporate brand.

#EmpowerWomen$$$

Looks like you misplaced your hat.

34680784555_d8c8a652d5_n.jpg

Nah, this is actually a good card, better than that Felder vs RDA card.

Been fan for along time, this card is fine.

What an awful card. I was thinking today there may have been a UFC fight night card but its a PPV card and it is an abomination. There is probably only 1 fight I may want to see and its Shoguns' fight and even that aint so great with an out of his prime Shogun. Schevchenko is a great fighter but she is so BORING. This card should have been a fight night card, thats how bad it is.
Lmao, the Shogun fight is gonna be garbage.

Who gives a fuck? Fight Circus is on again tonight motherfuckers!!!

Yeah and it starts at the same time as the ppv. I'll probably be a little more focused on that than the ppv. I'll try to watch both. But only the ME on the ppv really has strong appeal to me. I can do without the squash match Co-main. The other 3 fights hopefully deliver, but we'll see. I like the prelims just fine though.

Is a really good card for fun exciting fights but not at all worthy buying. Look forward to streaming tho.

I disagree Shevchenko is boring. She's had 1 boring fight at 125 lbs & that's because Carmouche refused to engage at all.

If you take the prelims into account its going to be a pretty good night of fights.

I wouldn't pay for it but I am looking forward to watching for free

Been watching MMA since about 2006, I have stuck with it and will continue to do so. Doesnt mean I cant talk about how shitty this ppv card is.
shitty for a PPV.. sure. Shitty as far a fight standards? not even close.

Yeah, this card is pretty shitty. Stream worthy, I guess.

Figgy is a violent man I think he is worth the price alone !

I will watch it with delight, hoping to catch some good fights in early prelims and prelims. But overall card looks damn weak, hope i will be proven wrong.

Last edited:
What an awful card. I was thinking today there may have been a UFC fight night card but its a PPV card and it is an abomination. There is probably only 1 fight I may want to see and its Shoguns' fight and even that aint so great with an out of his prime Shogun. Schevchenko is a great fighter but she is so BORING. This card should have been a fight night card, thats how bad it is.
Figgy is must watch TV. He’s a bad mf.

Back