I got my blue belt last night...

Trickster***

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Myself along with one other guy became Joey Scarola's and Tom Muller's first blue belts since opening their new school...and a much deserved purple belt was given out as well.

Edit: Sorry, Ive been training 7 months and I train 5 days a week; 3 gi classes and 2 no-gi classes.

Carlinhos also promoted Joey to his first degree this weekend at the Worlds.

Pics should be up on this website soon Scarola Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Official Website - Joe Scarola & Tom Muller Located New Hyde Park Long Island, New York.

I'd be embarrassed to be promoted by Scarola.

Just kidding, congrats!

Can't post this without telling us how long you have been training, how many times a week ect.

Congrats!

WHOOP2ch50ys.gif

kid. good work son.

Congrats to you, bro.

So Scarola got promoted by Carlinhos...Congrats to him as well. So does that make you guys a Barra gym?

I know how you consider Barra to be a mcdojo and all...Just curious what your certificate says on it.

Congrats on the promotion!!!!

congrats 7 months that's quick, beat me by 2 weeks, mine was 7 1/2mths

man thats fast as hell man. no one in my gym has gotten it under a year. good job.

Congrats to you, bro.

So Scarola got promoted by Carlinhos...Congrats to him as well. So does that make you guys a Barra gym?

I know how you consider Barra to be a mcdojo and all...Just curious what your certificate says on it.

Haha I never SAID it was I ASKED if it was.....I mean 181 schools I a shit load of schools to ensure are teaching up to your standard.

Joey is under Renzo and Renzo is under Carlinhos so yea I believe we are Barra. Umm as an affliate though not as an "official school" but as of the other day we were not under his affliates on his website, maybe after he gave Joey his 1st degree he will put him on there...I dunno.

you guys are monsters, it took me a year and 8 months to get mine!

Back