• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

==I got married last weekend [pics]==

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

Too much of a pussy to be a real soldier, but just want to wear the uniform, huh?

Oh well, at least you didn't go ROTC.

i did say "now" in the national guard you cocksucker. i was active since 2005, and joined the guard in august

FAIL.jpg

This is the best Fail pic I have seen in a good while.
This thread is just a laugh a minute.

i made this account specifically to call you out on this horseshit. you're ROTC you are NOT military. how fucking dare YOU to claim to be something you're not. you are 5% soldier and 95% schoolboy. you are NOT a DEADLY WEAPON you are a lower form of person than a rear echelon paper pushing supply clerk. when you graduate your pretty little ROTC class, get a platoon under your command, deploy, and see action you'll continue to be nothing but a little shit that likes to gloat about something you are not

Dude, did you just discover the internet or something? I mean come on, if you made an account to call me out for being a deadly weapon or whatever, at least do a little research and realize that I am not the person in the pictures.

Dude, did you just discover the internet or something? I mean come on, if you made an account to call me out for being a deadly weapon or whatever, at least do a little research and realize that I am not the person in the pictures.

That guy is all about teh serious bidneh.:icon_lol:

i made this account specifically to call you out on this horseshit. you're ROTC you are NOT military. how fucking dare YOU to claim to be something you're not. you are 5% soldier and 95% schoolboy. you are NOT a DEADLY WEAPON you are a lower form of person than a rear echelon paper pushing supply clerk. when you graduate your pretty little ROTC class, get a platoon under your command, deploy, and see action you'll continue to be nothing but a little shit that likes to gloat about something you are not

lol at the noob:icon_lol:

gtfo.gif

omg, her true identity is revealed!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GY_wdytNqhI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GY_wdytNqhI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back