I googled "Most Punchable Face"

The True Car guy.

I'd destroy this motherfucker.

truecar-i-wonder-how-much-this-costs-large-6.jpg

Punchable faces doge, not fuckable faces. Anita would get the Max Hardcore treatment, make no mistake about it.

Yeah but then she would say you raped her and make a really expensive video about it.

I was watching a show called how he internet ruined my life, they had some brroad on talking about that

Yeah a lot of them complain about how they face tons of harassment when they play online games. But what they fail to realize is that anyone who plays online games is going to get "Harassed" at some point. Except it's really not harassment, it's just shit talk.

Jesus. That just made me want to go kill twelve cows.
Yea and his tone when he responds to these people is really condescending. He is utterly incapable of being mature and always devolves into this whiny little bitch when people don't agree with him

Yea and his tone when he responds to these people is really condescending. He is utterly incapable of being mature and always devolves into this whiny little bitch when people don't agree with him

This is the first I've heard of him, but I already hate him. He's definitely got that "I'm better than you, my opinion is the only one that matters" air about him and that shit always pisses me off.

I was the person driving the car that hit Bobby Hurely's motorbike so his career was ruined.

ME! I did it!

And it was I that fucked up Laettner's business ventures so he and Brian Davis have to eat baked beans out of can while leaning over the sink so they don't mess up the faded, cracked linoleum and get yelled at by the room mates they share their tenement hall with.

I did it for the Shark, Stacey Augmen, Larry Johnson, Anderson Hunt, Greg Anthony and George Ackles.

I did it for the Michigan Fab Five.

I did it for me.

Back